About a Girl... Another Update, pg 1.

its cool man you just gotta bounce back tomorrow
hope everything goes well for you man
make nt proud
pimp.gif

low self esteem really bothers me, man of woman.

OP i was kinda like that when i was younger so i know how you feel. But when you have confidence in yourself you can do a lot more.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

low self esteem really bothers me, man of woman.

OP i was kinda like that when i was younger so i know how you feel. But when you have confidence in yourself you can do a lot more.

word BUT I CANT BREATHE @ TAPPING HIS FEET FASTER LOL YOU MIGHT AS WELL SHOULD OF WALKED OUT

Don't let the low self-esteem get to you. Just have confidence in yourself. Don't blow this second chance.

Like others said, say to her you couldn't see her because there were too many people...talk about the Inauguration (very easy conversation topic)...if youwant to ask her about her friends laughing at you, don't get aggressive or mad at you...just try to play it off "it looks like you have a good senseof humor...your friends were laughing quite a lot" or something like that.

Just don't go in there thinking you already lost the battle when it hasn't even started.

Just have a positive attitude and take it from there.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

smile.gif
man good job there. u see how easy it is to get girls man, its not difficult at all, you just gotta go in with the right mindest. but i amslightly disappointed at the outcome, i was really hoping that you'd lose the bet & have to get yourself banned, oh well
laugh.gif

but seriously congrats on conquering a small fear u had

Back
Top Bottom