you dudes kill me

laugh.gif

I'm not even that happy about it.
Another chance for me to screw up
ohwell.gif

D
smh.gif
mn Homie
you gotta stop with this whole defeated mentality, who cares if you screw it up, just move on to the next female & learn from your mistakes.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

Apparently she's gonna meet me again.
laugh.gif

you dudes kill me

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

Dude your soooo lucky that you dont hang with my krew.
if you would of said that emo/depressed bs... you get
indifferent.gif
andslapped across the face.

quit being such a pessimist dude,your being a kill joy to yourself.
if you think your just gonna screw it up, then just quit life dude. tell her your a coward and dont wanna talk.

Man your 18, your an adult act like one, how can you screw up a meet up?

if you want NTers to stop doing this at you "
indifferent.gif
""
laugh.gif
""
roll.gif
"
AND YOU want to stop these "
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
" "
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
"

Just be like hey [Her name] my bad about the first time, i got caught up that day, and you totally got me on a good day, and i want to make it up to you, and i aint takin no for an answer ...., and just walk her and make small talk.
and hurry up too, cuz judging by those pics and how nice she is, i know you aint the only dude jocking her. now quit being emo, Bump up some of your hypedmusic, and look for some fresh threads tommorow. Operation Kid Fiasco, Panty Dropper is in effect

laugh.gif

you dudes kill me

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif
and slapped across the face.

if you think your just gonna screw it up, then just quit life dude. tell her your a coward and dont wanna talk.

indifferent.gif
" "
laugh.gif
""
roll.gif
"
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
" "
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
"

Just be like hey [Her name] my bad about the first time, i got caught up that day, and you totally got me on a good day, and i want to make it up to you, and i aint takin no for an answer ...., and just walk her and make small talk.
and hurry up too, cuz judging by those pics and how nice she is, i know you aint the only dude jocking her. now quit being emo, Bump up some of your hyped music, and look for some fresh threads tommorow. Operation Kid Fiasco, Panty Dropper is in effect
Thanks for the advice bro.
I promise I'll have a postive update tomorrow
glasses.gif

bro put your head in the game...Go to work 2morrow when you see her..this probably is your last chance
18 yr old rook
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

you dudes kill me

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
" "
laugh.gif
""
roll.gif
"
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
" "
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
"

and hurry up too, cuz judging by those pics and how nice she is, i know you aint the only dude jocking her. now quit being emo, Bump up some of your hyped music, and look for some fresh threads tommorow. Operation Kid Fiasco, Panty Dropper is in effect
glasses.gif

Put your NT Account on It?

laugh.gif

you dudes kill me

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
" "
laugh.gif
""
roll.gif
"
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
" "
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
"

glasses.gif

Alright, if I eff up I'll make a mod ban me.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

you dudes kill me

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
" "
laugh.gif
""
roll.gif
"
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
" "
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
"

glasses.gif

Alright, if I eff up I'll make a mod ban me.
laugh.gif

you had better make it memorable too, like post pron on the entire first page, some stuff like that. go out with a bang

First of all you are trying to hard right off the bat!!! CHILL OUT don't overthink or rush things or you won't have to worry about anything going anyfurther.

Don't worry about talking about sneakers that's what you are in to so that's you. DON'T make a big deal about them though don't go into toomuch unless she asks more. She asks what you are into say sneakers casually she probably wont understand and ask. Than a girl meets a guy that says he collectsshoes it's like a jackpot shoe shopping just don't tell her about niketalk she might look and you'll be busted.

You shouldn't have to stress this hard over what to talk about with a girl, just relax and let things flow. Her friends were looking because I'm sureshe told them all about what you said and what went down over the weekend probably even let them read the messages. Hopefully you didn't make yourself intoa fool.

Don't be so scary just because her friends are around shouldn't stop you. Just think though now they are all going to really be laughing because youdipped out when you know they are going to tell her they say you and how you were acting all funny and left.

most important thing is before you see her again GET SOME CONFIDENCE or just give up and stay your butt at home.

laugh.gif

you dudes kill me

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
damn homie, check yo self-esteem, this is not looking good. from your posts, you seem down A LOT. get that up and just talk to her.

don't always think you're gonna fail son. if you do, keep going. you don't always get what you want in life.

First of all, cool. You got nervous and dipped. But what was the point in telling her why? Unnecessary exchange of information. And did you really "askher for a 2nd chance?" I mean damn...F it...you don't deserve advice. /yourself

laugh.gif
i love the internet casanovas

But for real like everyone has been sayin, don't take it too serious. Just be cool and talk to her. You don't gotta smash her right there in thehallway man.

But
indifferent.gif
if you don't get a kiss within the first 5 seconds. This is NT man!

What to talk about next time?

I didn't see you in the library (because soo many people), did you watch the Obama inauguration in there? And go from there.

The Prez. is doing 1/2 the work for you man!

-----

Didn't see that apologizing part in some message you sent her.

What word for word did you say man? Just it was too busy, didn't catch you at lunch, I'll see you around some place?

Just because you didn't see her in the library or didn't want to step to her when her friends were around doesn't mean you need to apologize likeits Game Over.

So you'd rather be 1 on 1, or you were paranoid about the girls she knows at some other table prob. not even making jokes at you. Consider they are justtag alongs, lames on her friend's list too or wherever you got that friend request - sent to from. Facebook? Myspace? AIM/MSN?

Meet her 1 on 1. Or even get your confidence up because its not that big a deal and walk up to that lunch table and ask if she wants to go over to anotherplace and talk/eat lunch with you instead of near her friends. She was interested so she is going to say yes. She can see her dorky friends at lunch anytimeand you already talked/planned something before.

this will not end well..
laugh.gif
, ima give u some advice that i have been practicing for a while now, DONT GIVE A F WHO SHE IS. have the metallity that u are thes--- and u will be all gud

basicallly confidence is all that matters

Back
Top Bottom