About a Girl... Another Update, pg 1.

Redrum SB wrote

Update 1/21/08

As I promised you guys, I have a positive update.
I felt a little nervous, but all day before I met her I was telling myself positive things, just motivating myself. I didn't think about the things that could go wrong. Then I went to the library, and she arrived. She looked pretty good imo, even though she's kind of short in person, but there's nothing wrong with that. I complimented her and asked how's it going. Then I just started talking to her about stuff you guys mentioned (interests, sports, school stuff like that). Made her laugh a lil bit, she has a really nice smile
smile.gif
. I do admit though that I was nervous at first, but then I eased up. I did mention my interest in sneakers, but I didn't talk about it much. I also didn't mention anything about yesterday. I found out she's pretty into sports, and she's also a white sox fan (like me)
smile.gif
. She's plays soccer btw. Time flew by real fast and as soon as I knew it the bell rang. So I asked her for her number, and before she got a piece of paper she took off the hoody (she was wearing. She was wearing a polo that showed off some of her cleavage
smokin.gif
). Anyway, she gave me her number, I hugged her and I dipped to class.
happy.gif

So it went pretty good, Thanks NT for the advice and encouragement. and a Shout out to kidfiasco, good lookin out bro
glasses.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thats Right, Dammmm Skibby.THATS Respect Right There.

I Told you dude its really easy, and time does fly bye when you talk a cute girl, i hate that.
laugh.gif

i feel good helping you out, you went in as a kid that had no self esteem, stressing out over the wrong things, and just being a pessimist...

now, your starting 09 with some fireworks, now since you got the digits, give it some time, and DO NOT i Repeat DO NOT be clingy, dont text every hour ofeveryday "Hey, What you doing" Just be cool. The Ball is in your court remember that.

Dont be a stranger redrum, i like to hear from you again on where this goes, and if you have any other questions or help you know where to find me.

Congrats, You Just Graduated Kid Fiasco University.
pimp.gif

My work Here is done. Kind of sad that you kept your NT Account
laugh.gif
jk.

"Peacccce, and much love to ya" Lupe Fiasco.

-K.Fiasco

I'm happy for you really happy for you cause lotta fools on here front and don't act like they got that nervous anxiety but we all do claim to beplayer or not we all get rejected and fear to get rejected you had the balls to tell the whole board what you were feeling being real with it so much props toyou my dude

You got the number. Good
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif

Now in the middle of the next convo, grab a titty like it's the thing to do. Trust me.

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

Redrum SB wrote

Update 1/21/08

As I promised you guys, I have a positive update.
I felt a little nervous, but all day before I met her I was telling myself positive things, just motivating myself. I didn't think about the things that could go wrong. Then I went to the library, and she arrived. She looked pretty good imo, even though she's kind of short in person, but there's nothing wrong with that. I complimented her and asked how's it going. Then I just started talking to her about stuff you guys mentioned (interests, sports, school stuff like that). Made her laugh a lil bit, she has a really nice smile
smile.gif
. I do admit though that I was nervous at first, but then I eased up. I did mention my interest in sneakers, but I didn't talk about it much. I also didn't mention anything about yesterday. I found out she's pretty into sports, and she's also a white sox fan (like me)
smile.gif
. She's plays soccer btw. Time flew by real fast and as soon as I knew it the bell rang. So I asked her for her number, and before she got a piece of paper she took off the hoody (she was wearing. She was wearing a polo that showed off some of her cleavage
smokin.gif
). Anyway, she gave me her number, I hugged her and I dipped to class.
happy.gif

So it went pretty good, Thanks NT for the advice and encouragement. and a Shout out to kidfiasco, good lookin out bro
glasses.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thats Right, Dammmm Skibby.THATS Respect Right There.

I Told you dude its really easy, and time does fly bye when you talk a cute girl, i hate that.
laugh.gif

i feel good helping you out, you went in as a kid that had no self esteem, stressing out over the wrong things, and just being a pessimist...

now, your starting 09 with some fireworks, now since you got the digits, give it some time, and DO NOT i Repeat DO NOT be clingy, dont text every hour of everyday "Hey, What you doing" Just be cool. The Ball is in your court remember that.

Dont be a stranger redrum, i like to hear from you again on where this goes, and if you have any other questions or help you know where to find me.

Congrats, You Just Graduated Kid Fiasco University.
pimp.gif

My work Here is done. Kind of sad that you kept your NT Account
laugh.gif
jk.

"Peacccce, and much love to ya" Lupe Fiasco.

-K.Fiasco

That's what's up
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

You got the number. Good
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif

Now in the middle of the next convo, grab a titty like it's the thing to do. Trust me.
laugh.gif

You ain't worried son is gonna take me serious are you?
I Hope Not.

And for the GIF i was bored, and come on, you set yourself up for that

Congrats my dude jus keep playin it cool man don't rush things but also don't let any chance slip by, invite her to a movie or something this weekendthen take it from there say hey to her in the halls spit some game here & there and keep it 100 with her (unless you're looking for a beat & skeet
nerd.gif
)

Now you better man up, make your intentions known and make a move in the future or your going to go home alone, cry and use your tears as lubricant formasturbation.

Congrats...Now next update should be...You smashing or at least grabbing a Tit or two.

Back
Top Bottom