AGAIN? - Baltimore Man Dies From Injuries During Arrest

We're talking "rape" here. My example of the lion is a better example. I didn't say "she deserved to get raped because of the way she dressed" and it's another attempt of you guys putting words in my posts. Like I said, that's a different story, and there's other variables there, different variables when you come up to something or someone knowing you'll potentially get beat up and probably get killed. The dude had to use a "rape" example to make me look bad. He didn't use, "If a gang member is wearing his own colors and walking in the rivals' hood" type example. It's different man, use your brain, we're talking about female and man situation, and that's different with a man and man situation. Just stop man you're not winning.

If you guys had to use a rape example to justify your side, then I don't even know what's wrong with you guys. That's like comparing apples with oranges.
Where's the indication I am racist? Once again, another display of intellect. I guess to some people here, "if the other guy (and his side) has too much good points, just tell him he's racist, and hopefully new or other members can come check the thread, and help defend my side", right?

There's no fairness here at all.

But you just saying "it's different" doesn't make it different.

How is your example better than his?

You're trying to compare a safari animal to a person.

So cops can't control their hunger like animals?

And using your gang example... No, you shouldn't kill someone for wearing certain clothes.

It would be even more unacceptable...

being a cheerleader for white men isn't a good point. why should i debate a "black" fool that worship white people as their God?

Thanks but no thanks.

Where did I cheer the white man? I'm still waiting. Worship white people as their God? You serious? You make me laugh man. Dude, doesn't a majority of black and other colored people who are Christians worship Jesus? And he looks like a white Jew. So please don't start with me on worshiping anyone.

I'm not starting on that rape topic guys. This is a topic about Police, Protesting, Injustice, Justice, etc. I never said a woman raped because of her dress is her fault. That's different than a man getting beat or killed because of his own actions towards potential danger he knew of. There's more variables in that situation.

@Fontaine, I'm talking about danger, aka violence and getting killed. My gang example, it's reality. You come to the wrong hood with wrong colors, then it's a done deal for you. "Safari Animal", like only animal attacks come from Safari animals.

Isn't that some peoples' t mentality here? That cops sometimes can't control themselves right? Not a good post there Fontaine. I'm wasting time right now for real.

Last edited:
this is more entertaining than those intant fail videos. every. single. time. he. posts.

but real talk. it saddens me that people like him are a reality in this world.

I'm not starting on that rape topic guys. 
You already did.  You said "it depends on where she goes."  

I asked a very reasonable and logical follow-up question.  Where would she have to go in order for her rape to be justified?  

You already did.  You said "it depends on where she goes."  

I asked a very reasonable and logical follow-up question.  Where would she have to go in order for her rape to be justified?  
it boggles my mind how he can't connect the two examples.

victim:clothes:crime.

like it's not some sort of Jay Z double entendre.

Dude will now claim that he's a female to get outta this one
laugh.gif
inb4 @DCAllAmerican   ???

@Meth, I said that's a different story, that's the first thing I said, and that was an implication of different variables. I already said this before. And that "depends on where she goes" answer is a general answer, it depends on where she goes. If you haven't experience being raped, then please don't bother with this topic.

this is more entertaining than those intant fail videos. every. single. time. he. posts.

but real talk. it saddens me that people like him are a reality in this world.

Damn man, you that bored in life? If you think someone else opinion is entertainment for you, then I don't know man, I don't know what's wrong with you. There lies your problem, you are just bored and is looking for entertainment. That's all I needed to know.

To keep this on topic. This is the same video from last page that we're talking about. Watch it again:

This is the initial conversation. So he walks up to police, wears an explicit shirt insulting them, there's a curfew or something at that time, he talks or yells something that I don't know due to the background music. Maybe he pissed off the cops with what he said. So you want to compare that with a girl being raped because of her dress? Do girls just walk up to old nasty perverted men and say something that would turn them on? You're going to tell me the black dude didn't expect no crap like that walking up to the police like that? Did the cops had their pepper spray ready and did he see their pepper spray? Tell me I'm wrong man. Tell me. Because other than me being wrong, it's just you trying to have your fun, which already tells us something.

Last edited:
YOU ARE VICTIM BLAMING.

BRO.

Last edited:
You are not a good person.

That's not nice to say about instagram man. Anybody can be a good person. You just have people like instagram who admits they're bored as hell in real life. But it's okay, because his eyes can be opened. But no need to insult instagram like that and tell him he is not a good person. He just need a bit more education that's all.

YOU ARE VICTIM BLAMING.

BRO.

Victim of blaming? What in the hell did you just say? That's all you can say? Couldn't even answer my question?

I just wanna know where a female can go and rape is justifiable? My little sister was raped and that's a touchy subject for me bro. For u to say it depends on where she's going? Cmon son. I gotta leave this thread before I get banned.

That's not nice to say about instagram man. Anybody can be a good person. You just have people like instagram who admits they're bored as hell in real life. But it's okay, because his eyes can be opened. But no need to insult instagram like that and tell him he is not a good person. He just need a bit more education that's all.
Victim of blaming? What in the hell did you just say? That's all you can say? Couldn't even answer my question?
you don't know hat victim blaming is?

its what youre doing in terms of saying a girl who gets raped is at fault bc "she sked for it"

DDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEESCCUUUUUSSSTTTTING

Honestly I don't see how he survived that comment. Thought NT was zero tolerance when it came to rape

I just wanna know where a female can go and rape is justifiable? My little sister was raped and that's a touchy subject for me bro. For u to say it depends on where she's going? Cmon son. I gotta leave this thread before I get banned.
hey brother. I'm really sorry to hear that.

I know I troll the lakers alot but, nt is fambs to me.

shoot me a pm if u ever want to chat.

paix.

JPS JPS
Thx bro [emoji]9994[/emoji]
I just hate any kind of person that borderline co signs that ****. That **** ruins peoples lives I've seen it first hand.

Honestly I don't see how he survived that comment. Thought NT was zero tolerance when it came to rape

And they're over here trying to continue bringing up the subject while I try to move away from it. SMH, these people are evil man. I never said I supported anybody in that case, that's a serious case. Yet they want to continue to ask, "where?"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom