AGAIN? - Baltimore Man Dies From Injuries During Arrest

Wow ,I just read the last 5 pages. It's pretty sad people actually have this mindset. I used to get upset at people with such a limited thought process. Just let him be ignorant, some people don't want to understand or are just simply oblivious.

And isn't being racially offensive against the rules on here? Why hasn't he been banned from the thread

how come videos of black people saying blacks should take responsibility are accepted by Mr highness...

but videos of black people speaking on the socioeconomic devastation that racism/slavery/jim crow have are ignored?

it's almost as if the only evidence that is seen as correct, is the evidence that supports his viewpoint regardless of the source. 
wee-bey

@Mugen, people have been deflecting me left to right hence why they only brought up the potential negatives I said. So stop being a hypocrite. There's an ignore list feature here, use it. Did you watch any of my top youtube videos? Or my Bill Cosby and Charles Barkley quotes? You have no answer for them but you have an answer for me right?

how come videos of black people saying blacks should take responsibility are accepted by Mr highness...

but videos of black people speaking on the socioeconomic devastation that racism/slavery/jim crow have are ignored?

it's almost as if the only evidence that is seen as correct, is the evidence that supports his viewpoint regardless of the source. 

Because line 1 of your post has been ignored in general. Line 2 of your post has already been mentioned worldwide, but it doesn't fully work. When something doesn't work, don't you move to the next alternative?

Wow ,I just read the last 5 pages. It's pretty sad people actually have this mindset. I used to get upset at people with such a limited thought process. Just let him be ignorant, some people don't want to understand or are just simply oblivious.

And isn't being racially offensive against the rules on here? Why hasn't he been banned from the thread

Because contrary to popular belief, I'm not racist, I'm not trying to start trouble here, I'm just expressing the "other side" of the story, and best of all, I'm providing a solution. It takes strong intelligence (not to say your intelligence is weak) to realize and distinguish between a troll/racist and a man with reason. Your mindset is just as sad. Just because someone does not hold the same view as you, means they're ignorant? Did you know the top guy in my youtube videos post at the top has a Masters and working on a Ph.D? So he's ignorant too?

I went to the mall today, saw a fellow black police officer, saw a black security guard who was nice enough to give me directions because I needed to go to the Microsoft store, saw 4 black employees out of 6 when I was there and I think the assistant manager was black, because he wore a different uniform but still had the name tag. He could probably even been the manager. I wanted to take a picture but it was too weird. But the point I'm making is, these black folks had a choice, they were selected to work because they can work. It wasn't "inequality system due to racism". You guys act like Blacks cannot succeed, which is sad and insulting. Blacks can and do succeed in the United States. Fact.

Last edited:
I was trying to be nice,but yep you're not too bright. To answer your question. YES, no matter what amount of college education you have, it is still possible to be ignorant on certain topics and just things in general. Just because to post a video of a black man with a degree (as if that holds any significance) doesn't make what he's saying correct. It's still opinion, you only treat it as fact because it supports your beliefs.

Secondly, no one is saying blacks can't succeed. There are tons of successful black people. The point is that everyone has the same potential, just not the same opportunities.

Your argument is that because you seen working black people in the mall, there is no excuse for everyone else. That is ignorance. To deny that the is inequality in America is also ignorance.

Making an observation is not the same as making an excuse.

Last edited:
Racism = Inequality right? You lost yourself man.

So what's the second solution after the education solution?

Do i have to come up with a point by plan of action for you? The solution is give blacks the same freedom, opportunities, comforts, and liberties that are provided to whites. How we approach that isnt my job. People go to school to come up with ways to effectively make laws and regulation. I focus on education because the link between education and poverty crime and underachievement can't be ignored. More education will result in less poverty. and im not just talking about more books, im talking about the environment as well. Teachers that want to be there, administration put things in place for students to succeed, counselors to help guide and council kids when they need. The things that come STANDARD in public suburban schools. One less people are poor and more people are educated you'll see the drop off in all the negatives you seem associate with black/non white culture. When waves of educated of educated (in terms of schooling and social justice) blacks AND whites flood the system that keeps white supremacy alive thats when things will change. While also dealing with law enforcement and equal treatment under the law. Racial profiling, stop and frisk all that needs to stop

@Mugen, people have been deflecting me left to right hence why they only brought up the potential negatives I said. So stop being a hypocrite. There's an ignore list feature here, use it. Did you watch any of my top youtube videos? Or my Bill Cosby and Charles Barkley quotes? You have no answer for them but you have an answer for me right?
Because line 1 of your post has been ignored in general. Line 2 of your post has already been mentioned worldwide, but it doesn't fully work. When something doesn't work, don't you move to the next alternative?
Because contrary to popular belief, I'm not racist, I'm not trying to start trouble here, I'm just expressing the "other side" of the story, and best of all, I'm providing a solution. It takes strong intelligence (not to say your intelligence is weak) to realize and distinguish between a troll/racist and a man with reason. Your mindset is just as sad. Just because someone does not hold the same view as you, means they're ignorant? Did you know the top guy in my youtube videos post at the top has a Masters and working on a Ph.D? So he's ignorant too?

I went to the mall today, saw a fellow black police officer, saw a black security guard who was nice enough to give me directions because I needed to go to the Microsoft store, saw 4 black employees out of 6 when I was there and I think the assistant manager was black, because he wore a different uniform but still had the name tag. He could probably even been the manager. I wanted to take a picture but it was too weird. But the point I'm making is, these black folks had a choice, they were selected to work because they can work. It wasn't "inequality system due to racism". You guys act like Blacks cannot succeed, which is sad and insulting. Blacks can and do succeed in the United States. Fact.

You act like the most watched news channel BY FAR in America isn't solely dedicated to line number 1, though...

And you say move from to an alternative... How about treating people... Fairly?

Not one person said black people can't succeed. Not a single soul.. But that cop you saw... There's another black dude that wasn't able to get that job because he was 15 and got caught with weed...

On the flip, there's a white cop.. He was 15, caught with the same weed... Exact the courts said " he's young " and let him slide. See how that works?

There have been several tests showing that more ethnic sounding names on résumés get less call backs, and

Black people are likely to get 4x the sentence for the same crime.

How cab you ignore that? Are you saying there is no white privilege? Please highlight in my quote what you're responding to.

Last edited:

already posted this video a couple pages back. he doesn't find her credible because shes white
The irony 
laugh.gif

wait....so racism, inequality, and the effects of generations of disenfranchisement have already been completely eliminated and are no longer a factor in the present?

ohhhh.... i see what your angle is... you think we live in a post racial society....

mean.gif

one question and i'm out, bc i know ill get too riled up participating in this debate right now.

how do posters like mr highness, blco2, oneilmatt, tampadude not get banned? theyve all posted very offensive things in here

wait....so racism, inequality, and the effects of generations of disenfranchisement have already been completely eliminated and are no longer a factor in the present?

ohhhh.... i see what your angle is... you think we live in a post racial society....

mean.gif
seems to me that hes saying that "well racism has been around for years and its still here. Protesting, civil rights lobbying, and bringing attention to racism and the effects it has on society especially when it comes to police has't eliminated it all together. so logically we should stop doing all that immediately and try something else and find another solution."

by that logic we should get rid of prisons and police altogether too because people have been murdering and committing crime for years and are still doing it. Obviously everything we have done up until this point has not eliminated crime completely so we should quit and find another solution. 

What he wants us to agree with is that racism isnt going anywhere and people are going to always hate black people and the way they act. So stop acting like black people and more like white people and everything will be okay.

Last edited:
Mosby told The Baltimore Sun that prosecutors "have a duty to ensure a fair and impartial process for all parties involved" and "will not be baited into litigating this case through the media."

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/ma...y-protective-order-20150603-story.html#page=1
ThankYou sir for keeping us updated on the reason why this thread was made in the first place...
Mr. Weakness
3kkpkfo-gif.3195

This is literally you behind your computer screen[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
You just don't get it and I just can't waste my posts or brain cells on you. You don't want a debate, you want to control the conversation with your opinion as fact. No sense in trying to have a conversation with a person that can't even acknowledge root causes of evil that still plague my community in every facet of life. This board is an example of all races(more pertinent to my comment African American males) that get up and grind everyday, so all that gibberish you talking is just that. You post videos of brothas(that had some good points) but leave out tons of other videos that counter their arguments or just simply ignore what Meth asked you to read. I'm not going to change or sway your opinion and no I can't be civil with you because you are dense/the type of person that just wants to talk but doesn't want to listen.
Don't Have Time For That.
I asked several time why you have this disdain for black Americans so I can understand your position and to also actually come to an understanding but lil buddy you stay dodging the question to bring in more bubble head rhetoric and racist jargon. I've had debates with some really har headed people in my life but at the end of those conversations we came eye to eye that we may not agree but we understand each other and maybe even learn something.
That's your problem. You don't want to learn(you said this in several of your post[emoji]128512[/emoji])
so why should I even respect your position.
I'm I wrong for the "name calling" "trolling" (as you call it) way and not expressing it better..
Yea..
Do I care.
Nope[emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji]
Good Day..

Last edited:
Kali Akuno discusses recent mainstream press coverage of police violence in the U.S.

Last edited:
one question and i'm out, bc i know ill get too riled up participating in this debate right now.

how do posters like mr highness, blco2, oneilmatt, tampadude not get banned? theyve all posted very offensive things in here

See what I mean? "riled up". Dudes get so angry because one (few) doesn't agree with their side. I don't know the others so I'll try to answer on my own behalf, it's because it's free speech...and it's not trolling if I'm viewing the other side. I'm not using any racist terms, I'm using real world observation, and some statistics. And I'm the one being insulted here just like all these posts. But I want to ask, how NT can allow a Social Media impersonator be in this website in general?

already posted this video a couple pages back. he doesn't find her credible because shes white
The irony :lol:

Actually the main reason was she's trying to be a youtube star. At least the videos I posted, they aren't trying to be youtube stars, get more likes, subscribers all that crap...Just telling like it really is. Ask her how much money she makes via youtube advertising okay?

@Mugen, why don't you just put me on ignore list if it bothers you so much? You can't even construct an actual paragraph man. You've posted numerous times implying it would be your last post and "good day" and all that crap. I wouldn't want to bother wasting my time on you neither.

@jdfrenchbread23 when are you going to realize these whites won't do that at all? They don't care about minorities, not hispanics, not asians, not blacks or arabs.

I posted videos of people with the same beliefs as me. Even Bill Cosby and Charles Barkley, but only get the comment of "i dont care about cosby and barkley nor do i can about their opinions" (Here lies the damn problem). And I get many quotes according to my email of angry posts about me. Not one person commented on the 3 videos I posted of actual brothers keeping it real. So basically you guys just want things to go the way it is? The more we all populate (whites, blacks, etc), the worst it will be, as well as Obama's attempted influx of asian immigrants and illegal immigrants, this country is going downhill and continues to divide. Nothing's going to change the white racists because they still think this country belongs to them. They don't want it a "minority owned country". They don't give a damn about minorities. I provided solutions to the problem, not more problems for the problem. It's sad people still don't understand.

Last edited:
Your real world observations stem from racist ideals.

You can get cute with everyone in this thread but im the last person you want to "debate".

Your real world observations stem from racist ideals.

You can get cute with everyone in this thread but im the last person you want to "debate".

Is that a threat?

@Fontaine, I'm the one being insulted left to right like crazy out of no where. I'm calm right now, I'm speaking normally, not even yelling, nothing, just trying to explain my side. If this was a voice chat, damn sure will you guys yell and scream and probably resort to threats.

@jdfrenchbread23 I've already been told that and knew that, but do you have any solution for all this? Because protesting is causing riots, and it's not helping much. Because we still see brothers getting targeted by cops. I won't deny that some blacks are targeted more than whites. But what's a solution?

oprah.gif

See Fontaine, I was right all along lol

instagram I've never seen you before, you just popped in this thread, read one of my posts, and all of a sudden thought, "he's a racist, he's bad man, he's evil". You judged me by one page of posts but never read any other posts I made. This is why things ain't going to be solved, because of people like instagram. I know you joined recently, and want a lot of reps, but damn.

Last edited:
@jdfrenchbread23 when are you going to realize these whites won't do that at all? They don't care about minorities, not hispanics, not asians, not blacks or arabs.

your perception of the world is not based in reality. but thats okay. there are far braver and far smarter people on the front lines fighting for your delusional colored delusional a** so that you have the right to remain ignorant and delusional.

And we're a very longggg way from a minority owned country. White people still make up 75ish percent of the population. 

Last edited:
@highness what the hell does that girl having a whole bunch of views have to do with all the facts stated in that video? If you actually watched it with an open mind, you might learn something .

Is that a threat?
See Fontaine, I was right all along lol

instagram I've never seen you before, you just popped in this thread, read one of my posts, and all of a sudden thought, "he's a racist, he's bad man, he's evil". You judged me by one page of posts but never read any other posts I made. This is why things ain't going to be solved, because of people like instagram. I know you joined recently, and want a lot of reps, but damn.

This is a threat to you?

Where is the threat?

And can you please answer the questions I asked earlier?

your perception of the world is not based in reality. but thats okay. there are far braver and far smarter people on the front lines fighting for your delusional colored delusional a** so that you have the right to remain ignorant and delusional.

^ How many more times you going to use the word "delusional"? You over here provided a solution; make poor schools better. You know what you could do? You can run your own program, your own "cause" to do that. "Help Philly Schools". But you probably won't do it. You don't see any rich black celebrities attempting to do this because it would have been started a long time ago in a much bigger case. "your perception of the world is not based in reality", I could say the same for you.

@highness what the hell does that girl having a whole bunch of views have to do with all the facts stated in that video? If you actually watched it with an open mind, you might learn something .

Because she hasn't stepped foot in the streets. Now if you watch my 3 videos at the top, and watch it with an open mind, then you might learn something. These videos are not there to entertain, not there to make money, they're there to tell it how it is. They've probably been there before and experienced it. Not some youtube star. Look at her other videos, how she tries to incorporate some humor and all that stuff. Would be better if you provided a documentary of a black man in the hood, being treated unfairly by the police, jobs, etc and not making money off it.

@Fontaine, did I ever deny any of that? That's part of life, you get a job, and someone else loses on the job. And like I said before, yes, I agree there's inequality, but protesting, rioting, that's not going to reduce the sentence of these brothers in half. I provided a solution, instead of depending on these whites, we should benefit our own selves. Have black communities that are good and safe to live in, with better economy, give jobs to other brothers. The black men with weed, should not be holding weed in the first place. The black men with crime, shouldn't have committed crime in the first place. Do you see the problem here brother? Can you take some time, to watch the 3 videos I posted up there? You know you're one of the few I least dislike here man and that says a lot.

Last edited:
^ How many more times you going to use the word "delusional"? You over here provided a solution; make poor schools better. You know what you could do? You can run your own program, your own "cause" to do that. "Help Philly Schools". But you probably won't do it. You don't see any rich black celebrities attempting to do this because it would have been started a long time ago in a much bigger case. "your perception of the world is not based in reality", I could say the same for you.
Because she hasn't stepped foot in the streets. Now if you watch my 3 videos at the top, and watch it with an open mind, then you might learn something. These videos are not there to entertain, not there to make money, they're there to tell it how it is. They've probably been there before and experienced it. Not some youtube star. Look at her other videos, how she tries to incorporate some humor and all that stuff. Would be better if you provided a documentary of a black man in the hood, being treated unfairly by the police, jobs, etc and not making money off it.

@Fontaine, did I ever deny any of that? That's part of life, you get a job, and someone else loses on the job. And like I said before, yes, I agree there's inequality, but protesting, rioting, that's not going to reduce the sentence of these brothers in half. I provided a solution, instead of depending on these whites, we should benefit our own selves. Have black communities that are good and safe to live in, with better economy, give jobs to other brothers. The black men with weed, should not be holding weed in the first place. The black men with crime, shouldn't have committed crime in the first place. Do you see the problem here brother? Can you take some time, to watch the 3 videos I posted up there? You know you're one of the few I least dislike here man and that says a lot.

How do you know the other videos have people that have been in the streets?

And I watched videos... Some of it I agree with, some I don't.

There is not steadfast right answer...

In regards to black economics, we've been preaching that several times... YOU said that we will have to go back and depend on the European culture because WE CANT DO it..

YOU brought up how much better the European culture is.

I brought up the example with the weed because that shows that black people are playing by a different set of rules...

Why is it everyone else across the country is allowed a second chance from making mistakes except minorities?

If you dig into politicians backgrounds... Half of the senate would be out if they played by the same rules as black and brown people.

You think its fine to give white people a second chance but not black people?

You're fine with disproportionate sentencing for the same crimes?

You're fine with different rules for different people?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom