Ain't no more living off my child Bihhhh!

Child support laws and divorce laws from what I hear, in America certainly aren't the most fair and balanced. Be careful with who you slide meat on.... furthermore, if you do have a child with a women and you're paying $2-300 a month, don't just assume that a women is spending your child support on herself.

If she has to rent or pay mortgage for a 2 bedroom so your child has their own room, you should be putting in on a fair share of that.

If she's the one up at 6 am dropping your shorty off or picking her up... driving him/her to sports/after school activities... you should put in a fair share of that.

if she's buying and cooking food... doing laundry, helping them with homework... you get the picture.

I've dated women with children who handle everything while some guy is just off in the wind or playing madden just cutting a check and mean mugging her when she drops the baby off on the weekends because he comes off that check every week rather than doing the dirty work.

If you can't handle that, don't be reckless in the bedroom. I'm 29 and been taggin poon since Nellyville dropped and I haven't slipped one past the goalie... (Plan B aside)

It's not that hard. just be smart and careful.

If you have a child you can't afford, take some ownership and step up as a man. You're not a rapper or an athlete. I'm sure no one "trapped" you

View media item 1861071

Child support laws and divorce laws from what I hear, in America certainly aren't the most fair and balanced. Be careful with who you slide meat on.... furthermore, if you do have a child with a women and you're paying $2-300 a month, don't just assume that a women is spending your child support on herself.

If she has to rent or pay mortgage for a 2 bedroom so your child has their own room, you should be putting in on a fair share of that.

If she's the one up at 6 am dropping your shorty off or picking her up... driving him/her to sports/after school activities... you should put in a fair share of that.

if she's buying and cooking food... doing laundry, helping them with homework... you get the picture.

I've dated women with children who handle everything while some guy is just off in the wind or playing madden just cutting a check and mean mugging her when she drops the baby off on the weekends because he comes off that check every week rather than doing the dirty work.

If you can't handle that, don't be reckless in the bedroom. I'm 29 and been taggin poon since Nellyville dropped and I haven't slipped one past the goalie... (Plan B aside)

If you have a child you can't afford, take some ownership and step up as a man. You're not a rapper or an athlete. I'm sure no one "trapped" you

"I'm sure no one trapped you"

**** happens.... You sound naive bro

If your BM is doing everything she should be doing to raise the kid of course you should give her and your child everything she needs...

Just because you managed not to "slip one past the goalie" doesn't mean that it doesn't happen to other people every day :smh:

I applaud the sentiment you were aiming for, but the delivery seemed condescending and naive. As Forrest Gump once said, "**** happens".

Last edited:
"Hell hath for fury like a woman scorned"

Just remember that for all the people in here insisting men need to be careful who they choose to impregnate. We're never really sure what anyone is capable of until they do it.

ksteezy ksteezy I get that you've been with your lady since you were a child and you've had a bad experience with your father, but you can't ignore what's going on. It's not as clear cut as you're believing it to be.

I never got to know my dad, he was killed before I turned 2 from what my mom told me, he was a stand up dude, got my moms pregnant when they were dating for like 4 months and immediately proposed and married her before she was even showing....tragic that he didn't get a chance to raise me....I know is not clear cut, there are bad women and bad men, but the mysogynist nature of this forum is clearer than anything else bro...is sickening to a certain extent, yes child support is skewed and more than likely a mans WALLET will feel the pain, but what about all those men that walk out of their child's life?...those deadbeats that could care less?...even if the mother is not great, she still left alone to raise a child the best she can, because it just isn't as easy for a woman to walk away from the kid as it is for the man, perhaps the system is biased for a reason and sadly triflin women have capitalized on good dudes, thanks to the shortcomings of MANY other men that just walked away....I know this dude, father to 4 kids, 4 different mothers, doesn't take care of a single one! Dude is legit proud of his deadbeat ways and refuses to work because CS will take all his money....at the end of the day, the children are handed that L before they can even begin to comprehend the world they live in.

As a collective men, need to do better...let's hold ourselves accountable for a second, make better decisions in life, careful ones and we won't be dealing or at least have a better chance at a stable life with stable families.

I'm gonna echo this...like I said earlier we can't use these basketball wives as examples to represent the majority of men getting screwed...those dudes don't live by our standards...so yeah those chicks capitalized big and yes gold diggers exist, but lettuce be honest, the average chick with an average Joe baby daddy is not livi lavish off your pennies, I'm sure that money she getting out your average income is in one way or another directly or indirectly going towards the upbringing of your child, be it a better house, apartment, car, food, school....if she's able to get a better place for them to live because of CS payments, that is for your child!...I don't think the average woman is getting much extra....raising a child on her own or mostly on her own, seems to outweigh whatever pennies are coming out your pocket, you are basically paying to be exempt from the majority of responsabilities that come with raising a child.

"Hell hath for fury like a woman scorned"

Just remember that for all the people in here insisting men need to be careful who they choose to impregnate. We're never really sure what anyone is capable of until they do it.

ksteezy ksteezy I get that you've been with your lady since you were a child and you've had a bad experience with your father, but you can't ignore what's going on. It's not as clear cut as you're believing it to be.

I never got to know my dad, he was killed before I turned 2 from what my mom told me, he was a stand up dude, got my moms pregnant when they were dating for like 4 months and immediately proposed and married her before she was even showing....tragic that he didn't get a chance to raise me....I know is not clear cut, there are bad women and bad men, but the mysogynist nature of this forum is clearer than anything else bro...is sickening to a certain extent, yes child support is skewed and more than likely a mans WALLET will feel the pain, but what about all those men that walk out of their child's life?...those deadbeats that could care less?...even if the mother is not great, she still left alone to raise a child the best she can, because it just isn't as easy for a woman to walk away from the kid as it is for the man, perhaps the system is biased for a reason and sadly triflin women have capitalized on good dudes, thanks to the shortcomings of MANY other men that just walked away....I know this dude, father to 4 kids, 4 different mothers, doesn't take care of a single one! Dude is legit proud of his deadbeat ways and refuses to work because CS will take all his money....at the end of the day, the children are handed that L before they can even begin to comprehend the world they live in.

As a collective men, need to do better...let's hold ourselves accountable for a second, make better decisions in life, careful ones and we won't be dealing or at least have a better chance at a stable life with stable families.

That's a nice story brah. It really is.

That still doesn't change the fact that the way the Child Support system is structured needs to be changed.

That's a nice story brah. It really is.

That still doesn't change the fact that the way the Child Support system is structured needs to be changed.

And also the way so many men look at parenthood....changes to be made all around.

how is she finna drive the kid to school without a new mercedez benz. you think she stepping on the pedal without shoes, she needs them loubis

So you guys don't think 30-40% out your check =/= sleepless nights, grocery runs, late nights, early mornings, sick days, not to mention the things that actually cost money like clothes, food, school, day care, so that mom can have time to work on her end?...seems the CS system only shows its flaws when it comes to big money athlete or celebrity dads....I just don't see how average dudes are getting screwed out of that much more money they are not responsible for in the first place and how these average Joe baby mamas are benefitting in any major way off this CS money

Why won't the mother give 50% custody to the father so she wont be the only one stressed out with taking care of the child?

Women are the gatekeepers. They need to protect their vaginas better.

Dudes need to do a better job of busting in the right people

But also, stuff happens when you THINK you busted in the right person as well. You never know someone forreal man. Never.

And :rofl: @ the "150$ is a lot for some" yeah of course, but if all a chick can get out some dude is 150$ in child support, I wonder who's holding the bigger L him or her?

What is funny about 150 being a lot for some? I missed the humor there

Funny is that you feel sympathy for the dude, but none for the mom or even the kid, what exactly is 150$ gonna do for them?

So who's holdin the L?

And don't engage me in here and ignore me in the other thread...troll

Back
Top Bottom