Air Carnivores in summer 2010

17715aece4ad0f0ebc2304bab5beac5bcc27688.pjpg
d5825c6ef8eeaa940210a896d169d24b5d83a85.pjpg

SOME MORE SHOTS FOR Y'ALL...HERE'S A COUPLE PIECES I'LL BE ROCKIN' WIT' MY CARNIVORES...LUV IT' MAYNE!
smokin.gif
 HOLLA...

CED B.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

I went to MY house of hoops these were Not even in the store for some reason .

dudes had ZERO idea of these . but these are HOT a must cop .
Would an HOH stock trainers?

highly doubt it

RiverXBear wrote:

^^
That's because House of Hoops only carry basketball shoe's and nothing else.......hence the name House of Hoops.
Try checking footlocker, champs, footaction, and finishline or athletes foot.

Shoetrends still has them for pre order..Click on Nike Basketball, then click on b-ball shoes and they are the last pair..They only have sizes 8, 9, 11, &13 available for preorder @75 dollars..

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

these aren't basketball shoes, hence their absence from house of hoops.

Originally Posted by cedb713

Purple polo aint bad, it would go perfect if it had black stripes. I already have the black polo, now all I need is a bucks fitted from CC or myfitteds.

And the air yeezys werent basketball kicks and they came out at HOHs.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by cedb713

Purple polo aint bad, it would go perfect if it had black stripes. I already have the black polo, now all I need is a bucks fitted from CC or myfitteds.

And the air yeezys werent basketball kicks and they came out at HOHs.
umm...strip away all da hyperbole about em and yes...da air yeezys are basketball kicks, they use da same midsole/outsole combo of da air assaults/air jordan III/air revolution.

da carnivores have "xtraining" embossed on da midsole

I went to 4 Footlockers today & like 2 Finishlines & they all had no clue what a Air Carnivore was.

What should I do?

^^^
laugh.gif
how did I know you were gunna respond ninjahood. But didnt the yeezys take inspiration and design cues from 3 other sneakers? The air revolutions, ATOs and another pair I wanna say bape but that's probably wrong. I'm not gunna go back and forth though.

^And kneesh no boutiques or mom and pops are getting them? If anything wait until RD and get them from niketown or just order them from another FTL.

I finally gor my pairs of air carnivores today I made a youtube video.The lighting in my house was wack plus my wife was asleep but check it out when u guys have a chance.My username is fbooogie comment on it if you like. I love these shoes damn back in 93 I couldnt affored these Nike did there thing with these, the material you can tell will last longer than the 93 versions thank goodness for technology

Originally Posted by fboogie

I finally gor my pairs of air carnivores today I made a youtube video.The lighting in my house was wack plus my wife was asleep but check it out when u guys have a chance.My username is fbooogie comment on it if you like. I love these shoes damn back in 93 I couldnt affored these Nike did there thing with these, the material you can tell will last longer than the 93 versions thank goodness for technology

I don't agree with that. My 93's are still here, not wearable, but they're still here, and I used to play basketball in mine. The same problems with those, the sole and glue at the toe, you will probably have with these.

Broke mine out today......joints are mad comfy......the colors are off on the hat but w/e it will do for now......I need to find another hat soon tho
2lu6hqa.jpg
2i92qmv.jpg

shoes are growing on me and the price point is
pimp.gif

i will probably cop on a serious discount

Back
Top Bottom