Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

FNL only had 56 pairs in the state of IL...

I'd like to address a few things that I thought were common sense...

1.) Sole Collector's article on this Lab Series mentioned the 5Lab3 saying it would be a Retro 3 with an infusion of 3M considering the fact the 5 was the 1st Jordan to incorporate 3M. So know you won't see Elephant print all over...

2.) Resellers don't all go through eBay, Pay Pal, break out of their normal daily routine route wasting gas or have to ship even. Some literally can flip a shoe and make a $200 profit in less than an hour. Most you "sneakerheads" show the ripe and ready thirst that resellers target.

3.) Although I'm not a huge fan of the print all over I will say I am impressed by how nice the shoe is and if you have any sense of style it's incredibly easy to wear these in a clean and unique manner.

4.) Cool Story Bro...

Quick opinion question should I trade

Black Suede Lebron 10 ext DS

For 

Jordan 5 3labs DS

I know its up to what I like, but I also want to make a smart move and was wondering what other people think about a deal like this

Thanks

For 

Jordan 5 3labs DS

I know its up to what I like, but I also want to make a smart move and was wondering what other people think about a deal like this

Thanks
i would... the black suede lebron quality was not on point like the 3lab5

For 

Jordan 5 3labs DS

Thanks
Easy W for you, quality on the mints were terrible.

A lot of love & hate for this shoe but I like it for it's uniqueness & how it's diff from all the other 5s, then I'm sucker for nice boxes; glad I copped & def will rock

This idea has been used basic the same as the flip 3's

100% accurate. The only shoe I could dispute this with are the Bred XI's because they were being flipped for $300 originally but after the restocks, that quickly went away. But this man speaks the absolute truth. If there are enough to supply EVERYONE, the demand wouldn't be nearly as high and resellers would be screwed. However, with no demand, the Jordan Brand name would tarnish. They're doing it right from a business standpoint.

As consumers we have the power to dictate the market.. If consumers refused to pay resell prices that would CRUSH the resell market.. If consumers didn't buy 225 limited release Jordan's nike would stop selling shoes at that price..

But as long as consumers let it happen they will continue to exploit us..

And if you don't believe me look at the xbox one.. At first they came out with all those restrictions about used games, always on internet connection.. Etc. what did consumers do ? They preordered the ps4 and Microsoft ended up back tracking on there policies...,

Once consumers start to understand they have the power and make decisions with there money things will change.. Until then things will never change

As consumers we have the power to dictate the market.. If consumers refused to pay resell prices that would CRUSH the resell market.. If consumers didn't buy 225 limited release Jordan's nike would stop selling shoes at that price..

And if you don't believe me look at the xbox one.. At first they came out with all those restrictions about used games, always on internet connection.. Etc. what did consumers do ? They preordered the ps4 and Microsoft ended up back tracking on there policies...,

Once consumers start to understand they have the power and make decisions with there money things will change.. Until then things will never change

THIS. PREACH,HOMIE. HOLLA...

CED B.

this will never work with sneakers

internet nerds and sneakerheads are completely different personalities

this insta/twitter generation is always about being fresh and having the latest stuff even if it puts them in debt

if yeezys retailed for 1000$ kids would find a way to get that bread

Had a 10.5 in my cart on NDC but just couldn't pull the trigger. I'm sorry but these shiiiiiieeeeets are just ugly and it's not like I would have worn them anyways. I really hate the term hypebeast but if there was ever a shoe made for hypebeasts to wear, these would be it....
i coulda had the 8.5 but i didnt pull the trigger either. i just wanted to test the waters to so if it would go to the splash page

where these even more limited than the fear pack 3 or 4s? cus i was able to cop 3 and 4 pretty ez on eastbay, and this shoe was sold out in like 10 mins every site.

Back
Top Bottom