Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

Honestly as long as the toebox isn't similar to the 2014 pairs I'm all good 😂 I was already sold when zsneakerheads said that these were dropping, and was all in the moment the first few photos surfaced, so for me those differences between the scollard and sneakerbar photos don't really matter

I Mid Obsidian Sanded Purple (3 Years)
1664375485244.jpeg

I High First Class Flight (3 Years)
1664375460593.jpeg

No, because I was going by that account's post that was dated for today.

Just some constructive criticism. Across NT you constantly post IG posts with pictures and info that literally has just been posted.

This happens daily. :lol: Do you even read NT or just post, post, post?

Your contributions are appreciated, but you always repeat info, daily.

Just some constructive criticism. Across NT you constantly post IG posts with pictures and info that literally has just been posted.

This happens daily. :lol: Do you even read NT or just post, post, post?

Your contributions are appreciated, but you always repeat info, daily.

That's bogus because most of the stuff I post wasn't posted literally moments ago like you claim, perhaps some. I just post from accounts I'm familiar with and try to make sure they're relevant to a thread topic, unlike some who post things that are irrelevant or divergent to a thread topic that ends up derailing or disrupting them.

Will you give the same focus and energy to an individual on this site who actually repeats posts that were posted not too long ago with pictures in a magnified form just to get his likes status up?

That's bogus because most of the stuff I post wasn't posted literally moments ago like you claim, perhaps some. I just post from accounts I'm familiar with and try to make sure they're relevant to a thread topic, unlike some who post things that are irrelevant or divergent to a thread topic that ends up derailing or disrupting them.

Will you give the same focus and energy to an individual on this site who actually repeats posts that were posted not too long ago with pictures in a magnified form just to get his likes status up?

:lol:

It's not bogus my man. We all see it daily from you.

Again, your contributions are appreciated, but you literally waste time posting repeated things constantly. And I'm not the first one to mention this to you. :lol:

Simply take the time to read threads....then post.

Them two dudes are connected at the hip. Both were seeded by Jordan Brand. These are not retail pairs if they have promo tags on the interior so they may be different than what the public actually get.
Thinking out loud here, so the promo pairs may have a sloped toe while the retail pairs may not be quite as good. I know promo or samples of any product are basically the best version of itself. While the retail versions that go to the market may be slightly lower grade. The best materials are gonna go on samples or promos I understand. But what would the toe shape change do to be more cost efficient from sample to retail?

Thinking out loud here, so the promo pairs may have a sloped toe while the retail pairs may not be quite as good. I know promo or samples of any product are basically the best version of itself. While the retail versions that go to the market may be slightly lower grade. The best materials are gonna go on samples or promos I understand. But what would the toe shape change do to be more cost efficient from sample to retail?

Good stuff. We shall see. As we know we have zero faith in JB. :ohwell:

I just hope the retail pairs look close to either of the 2 pairs from JB we've seen so far. No boot toe JB!!!!!!!! :angry:

I wonder what the cushioning is gonna be like on these because I know the og's didn't have a full length air bag like the retros did. I hope they leave the full length air bag on this upcoming retro because I actually found 2's to be one of the more comfortable Jordans underfoot.

Been thinking the same thing. Collard’s pair might be a bit exaggerated in the other direction, but I’d take that any day versus this pair. Now I wonder what we’re actually getting come December.
From that recent pic..it has the same toe box like 04,05 2s..🤦🏾‍♂️Yo hopefully it aint one of these inconsistent crap JB like to do when it comes to toe boxs wit da 2s...the 95 2s still looks better than da 2022 versions by far

Were they? Had no idea. You got pics/reference?
The Air Jordan 2 was primarily designed by Bruce Kilgore who previously designed the Air Force 1. The AF1 was based on a Nike hiking boot. I had read an article years ago which said Bruce LOVED boots and that had an influence on all his designs. And the AJ2 does have that sneakerboot look directly compared to the AJ1 and AJ3. With the Italian leather it seems they were going for a real luxury thing compared to every other Jordan around it.

HISTORY101: Nike Air Force One

40 for 40 | The Air Force 1 Collection

Act II: The Nuanced Narrative of the Air Jordan 2

s197379698143378305_p573_i1_w1616.jpeg

asug3yrdsognrpck88as.jpg

nike-air-jordan-ii-history-01.jpg
air-jordan-2-og-1986-chicago-1.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom