Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

IMG-8804.PNG
IMG-8806.PNG
unnamed.jpg

I expect the toe box to vary on each shoe like the elephant print height on the 3s.

I got the same feeling too. In other words check ya pair before u buy em. They probably made alot of these pairs.

Also in other words and as I said the other day, prepare for this thread to turn into the FR III thread with forensic analysis of each posted pair's toe boxes substituting for the EP analysis as on the IIIs :lol:
Yeah, the toes on that SNKRS preview pair ... LOL

I’d rather have the slightly bulbous toe box than the overly flat pancake toebox. The pair in scollard23’s pic is absolutely terrible 🤷‍♂️

Scollards pair looks better than the OG pic here IMO. AMMs look great too. No doubt OGs had variations as we all know.

Also in other words and as I said the other day, prepare for this thread to turn into the FR III thread with forensic analysis of each posted pair's toe boxes substituting for the EP analysis as on the IIIs :lol:
Yeah, the toes on that SNKRS preview pair ... LOL

Nah, couldn't be. The II's are a much simpler shoe compared to III's in terms of details & what will vary pair to pair.

The only comparisons will be between little people's (3 lace loops) vs sasquash feet (4 lace loops)

Nah, couldn't be. The II's are a much simpler shoe compared to III's in terms of details & what will vary pair to pair.
It will be if some toe boxes look like Collard’s and others look like these other ones. That’s what I was joking about. Doubt it’ll actually vary, though.

The only comparisons will be between little people's (3 lace loops) vs sasquash feet (4 lace loops)

Please excuse my ignorance but for the life of me I don’t know where anyone is seeing this four lace loop thingy. I know this was a big discussion at one point but I don’t notice any difference between the smaller men’s sizes and the larger ones.

Please excuse my ignorance but for the life of me I don’t know where anyone is seeing this four lace loop thingy. I know this was a big discussion at one point but I don’t notice any difference between the smaller men’s sizes and the larger ones.

Start from the bottom lace hole. Skip that bottom lace hole then start counting. It's the plastic lace loops...

3 loops
1660764595238-png.3012545

4 loops

Back
Top Bottom