Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

got my pair np on release date... i love the shoe so much!! BUT ONE PROBLEM. Does anyone else's pair have a problem with the lack of blue material they used on this part of the shoe? Seems like the tip of the blue is white because there wasn't enough material used.

010023_2_p.jpg
2001. K, bye.

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

got my pair np on release date... i love the shoe so much!! BUT ONE PROBLEM. Does anyone else's pair have a problem with the lack of blue material they used on this part of the shoe? Seems like the tip of the blue is white because there wasn't enough material used.

010023_2_p.jpg
2001. K, bye.

I still think it'll be fun to make an imperfections thread. I'll start one next week when I get my laptop back if no one does.

I still think it'll be fun to make an imperfections thread. I'll start one next week when I get my laptop back if no one does.

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

Originally Posted by Heelacious

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Never had problems with eastbay ever, but these dudes just did the same thing to me too, sent me a pair of 13's instead of my 10.5 really man? wth?
Same exact thing happened to me.  Got a 13 instead of a 10.5.  Really disappointed with this, especially with the amount of business I have done with them over the past few years.  I would expect something like this to happen to me with someone like Finishline (happened on the cool grey release), but not Eastbay.  The damn box didn't even have an invoice in it.

The only thing I could get out of a supervisor was to either return them for a refund, or keep them and they would give me a $20 gift card.
tired.gif
WHAT?!? a punk 20 dollar gift card doesn't make up for the fact that they are 2 and a half sizes too large eff that that guy must have either not had any other sizes to offer you, was a !*%*%@+$! about it, or you didnt act GHETTO enough
laugh.gif
(not abdicating acting ignorant to get what you want in life) #justsayin
Eastbay does so much business that they really dont care because they know someone will buy it if you don't. Like the time I bought the cool grey's from them and it came shipped in a brown box and no original box and I called up *****ing at them and basically they said either return for a full refund or we can give you a 25 dollar gift card. They really don't care in my opinion because if they did they would make sure stuff like this doesn't happen.

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

Originally Posted by Heelacious

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Never had problems with eastbay ever, but these dudes just did the same thing to me too, sent me a pair of 13's instead of my 10.5 really man? wth?
Same exact thing happened to me.  Got a 13 instead of a 10.5.  Really disappointed with this, especially with the amount of business I have done with them over the past few years.  I would expect something like this to happen to me with someone like Finishline (happened on the cool grey release), but not Eastbay.  The damn box didn't even have an invoice in it.

The only thing I could get out of a supervisor was to either return them for a refund, or keep them and they would give me a $20 gift card.
tired.gif
WHAT?!? a punk 20 dollar gift card doesn't make up for the fact that they are 2 and a half sizes too large eff that that guy must have either not had any other sizes to offer you, was a !*%*%@+$! about it, or you didnt act GHETTO enough
laugh.gif
(not abdicating acting ignorant to get what you want in life) #justsayin
Eastbay does so much business that they really dont care because they know someone will buy it if you don't. Like the time I bought the cool grey's from them and it came shipped in a brown box and no original box and I called up *****ing at them and basically they said either return for a full refund or we can give you a 25 dollar gift card. They really don't care in my opinion because if they did they would make sure stuff like this doesn't happen.

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by kurva375

just grabbed a pair of size thirteens from the Shoe Palace in Carlsbad Ca, shout out to the staff there, theyre all kinds of cool and always helpful.

Is that the store that had people skip everyone at the Banned 1 Release?

No, the store that SP dude is the manager is Hilltop Mall in Richmond, CA. Boycott anyone???

what happened? i heard of some guys doing that but i thought it was for a resell/cosignment shop? i cant remember the name of it but i thought it was something like flight school or something, that place where they only have two stores one in new york and one in la

just grabbed a pair of size thirteens from the Shoe Palace in Carlsbad Ca, shout out to the staff there, theyre all kinds of cool and always helpful.

No, the store that SP dude is the manager is Hilltop Mall in Richmond, CA. Boycott anyone???

what happened? i heard of some guys doing that but i thought it was for a resell/cosignment shop? i cant remember the name of it but i thought it was something like flight school or something, that place where they only have two stores one in new york and one in la

Tell me why I just got my shoes for free from NDC They Didn't Charge Me and I Had The Shoes for 2 days Haha I love online shopping

Tell me why I just got my shoes for free from NDC They Didn't Charge Me and I Had The Shoes for 2 days Haha I love online shopping

i think the store you talking about is flight club

Originally Posted by prince726

yeah thats teh store, Shoe Palace wouldnt really have a reason to skip since they dont resell. theyre only retail.

Originally Posted by prince726

yeah thats teh store, Shoe Palace wouldnt really have a reason to skip since they dont resell. theyre only retail.

I just called Nike Find and those of you looking for a size 13 there are 3 locations that have em in stock.

SFO Niketown - 415.392.6453 Qty 19 in stock....18 now (I just ordered a pair)
CHI Niketown - 312.642.6363 Qty 15 in stock
NYC Niketown - 212.891.6453 Qty 10 in stock

Good luck.....OH and they ship....

Back
Top Bottom