Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

I have a pair of BC 3s and I’m starting to minimize my closet. Should I bother with these? Or sell/trade the 3s to get these to fill the Bred colorway?

Is there any space up front where the toes are in your size? I ask because I like to have a little bit of wiggle room in my kicks.

Yeah there is. I like to have that wiggle room too but its barely much. I'm one of those just right guys. I hate snug shoes and I hate big/loose kicks. If you like a lot of space at the toebox, you may consider going up a half size.

Yeah there is. I like to have that wiggle room too but its barely much. I'm one of those just right guys. I hate snug shoes and I hate big/loose kicks. If you like a lot of space at the toebox, you may consider going up a half size.
Thank you.

Wore my pair yesterday and they feel a tad small, my pinky toe was dead by the end of the day, I never find 4s comfortable though but 1s (from the remastered models onwards) and 3s feel fine.
The alignment of the Nike air is also terrible on my pair.

7EAB9936-D65C-4601-A8A7-3734274C256F.jpeg

It’s not a “my pair” thing. It’s like that on everybody’s pair.

My boy’s pair came in yesterday. Almost tempted to keep but meh. Comfort > nostalgia. I’ll stick to my 2012 cracked paint pair haha

C8712430-5B05-44A3-B680-AC4425606719.jpeg

How lucky are so many of us on here to have been the age we were when these OG's came out? Particularly the III's to VI's. What times. :nthat:

The OG white/cement 4's were the 1st pair of J's I ever had. When I was in 6th grade back in like '91 my older sister's bf was in the Navy & stationed in Japan and got a pair over there. He came down to visit & had them. He was a little dude & we wore the same size. Back then my parents weren't gonna spend $100 or more on sneakers, so he just gave em to me. So because of that the 4's will always hold a special place in my heart.

This is the first shoe I've really wanted thats widely available since the Royals. Does Sheikh still do codes? Does finishline/SP still do physical raffles?

Back
Top Bottom