Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by vipersupra

im thinkin of trading one of mine for some red foams that release recently. what should be a fair deal for that??

Concords > Red Foams

Definitely have to see the Red foams accompanied by cash for Concords.
This. Red foams for concord's? Really? The only colorway that I like and will ever like are the Royals. Concords > Red foams any day of the week.

Best part of owning this shoe is wearing it to play basketball and have people look at you like you need to be committed.

red foams look nice out of the box, but on feet IMO look like Dorothy shiny red shoes from Wizard of oz, just doesnt look good on feet to me.

Originally Posted by jamazing

im thinkin of trading one of mine for some red foams that release recently. what should be a fair deal for that??

Concords > Red Foams

This. Red foams for concord's? Really? The only colorway that I like and will ever like are the Royals. Concords > Red foams any day of the week.

I agree concords are much nicer than foams..

Originally Posted by jamazing

Concords > Red Foams

The way I see it, there are way too many new color ways coming out for foams and this has killed them for me.  Concords will never get old whereas foamposites are on their way out (IMO).

I love when i wear mine my boys cant believe I am stepping out in them.  Not sure why you would buy them if your not gonna rock em.

Aftermath...
(missing one more Space Jam box, hidden somewhere in the closet)...

Can't say it was easy the past 3 years with this release but highly fortunate & thankful...

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

Best part of owning this shoe is wearing it to play basketball and have people look at you like you need to be committed.

epic_haters_gonna_hate_memes_640_11.jpg

Originally Posted by secretzofwar

Just played in basketball in them in our leave game this week. Cant say they aren't a little messed up already.

A guy offered me his Max Penny 1's, Air Griffey Max 1's & BHM Kobe VII's... I just couldn't do it

I feel the same way about not spending 300+ but I might have to bite the bullet and spend that much. I've been trying to find a pair for about 260 -280 shipped but so far no luck. To the people that have them do they feel like comfortable or ehh not so much?

My pride wouldnt let me drop 300+ on these but I dont see the price ever dropping because its so many people that missed out (I could be wrong). I had to get these so I just said #%@% it.

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

Someone offered me DS Concords for my worn once CDP 11's....hmmm

Son you gonna be able to bleed a hypebeast out for $400 if you capitalize off the hype come late November/early December.

someone offering my 350 . Ain't no way im going to let these baby go for that price. They are too nice

Back
Top Bottom