Air Jordan XI CONCORD AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

damn i missed the restock..such a heartbreaker. i managed to buy a pair for $280 shortly after they dropped but i've only worn mine once so far. woulda been nice to double up that way i can rock my un-DS pair as much as i want. hopefully, by some miracle of God, i can find another pair for retail or close to

I still need to find myself a pair. I remember I even held my pair the day before the release which was supposed to be reserved for me since I had a friend that worked at Nike. And then last minute, the owner of the store said no holds for employees

i want to post inside of the 2 different concord and i surprise the inside shoe is quite different
w97mky.jpg

5voxgy.jpg

thoughts anyone?

2 different threads, stamp colors are used, the white thread has a v like formation on the back of the shoe, where as the black shoe thread doesn't over lap each other. ^^^ I'm guessing early release pair is the white pair and the other shoe was from footlocker.   

Hell yea just noticed that the other day. I think it's just because the sole is so thin there that you see the glue... Hoping it doesn't spread.

how do you guys clean the mid soles... just below the leather? i have a minor stain cause i bought them second hand and i've tried alchohol and soap.. as well as magic eraser its almost gone but i want it out completely

Originally Posted by Dough Boy Fresh

Still looking to pick up another pair before I can unDS mine, do you guys think the prices will go down anytime?

doubt it...ebay prices are still 400-500.. the cheapest ive seen was on here on the boards like 350$ or so and people copped immediately.. i wouldnt pay over 300$ they just arent worth it.. you wont get a good price unless you by them used..which i had to resort to..i paid 240$ but atleast i can wear them now that their cherries have been broken

Originally Posted by Armen594

Originally Posted by Dough Boy Fresh

Still looking to pick up another pair before I can unDS mine, do you guys think the prices will go down anytime?

doubt it...ebay prices are still 400-500.. the cheapest ive seen was on here on the boards like 350$ or so and people copped immediately.. i wouldnt pay over 300$ they just arent worth it.. you wont get a good price unless you by them used..which i had to resort to..i paid 240$ but atleast i can wear them now that their cherries have been broken

Yeah, I wouldn't mind getting a pair of NDS concords...I just want another pair to wear regularly...I'm currently pending a pair for a great price! Crossing fingers...

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

2 different threads, stamp colors are used, the white thread has a v like formation on the back of the shoe, where as the black shoe thread doesn't over lap each other. ^^^ I'm guessing early release pair is the white pair and the other shoe was from footlocker.   

just need confirmation from NTers who bought jordan from retail , is the inside shoes same with first pic or second pic? becoz the way it looks from outside the first pic concord looks everything same compare to the second pic

Originally Posted by JuKoMy

Has anyones DS pair start yellowing around the concord pods on the sole yet

i can slightly see some yellowing developing.
ohwell.gif

my cool greys are DS as well and they have some yellow patches, very noticeable.

i don't think the blue dye will prevent yellowing at all.

Back
Top Bottom