Air Jordan XX3 Unappreciation?

Chances are they cant afford the 23, so their hating on you cause your stunting on them. The 23 is a breath of fresh air for JB but it looks like its the lastas evidenced by the jordan 09. BTW please stop calling a black/red CW bred.

sounds like you are surrounded by haters. xx3's breaks necks all day... haters wish they had them, they dont wanna cough up the money so thats y theyresult to hating on them to feel better.

I use 2 luv dem when i first saw dem and den everyone said dey ugly and den it got 2 me and now i think those shoes are really hideous now lol

I have the same pair of XX3's and I love'em. I think that almost every pair is on point. The people that don't like them now will like them inabout 2 months and wish they had them. haha.

Originally Posted by pstuart13

dudes were wearing six rings!!!
laugh.gif
who are they to talk!?!

i have 4 pairs of 23s and i do like them, but i think they are a little overrated here on NT. stealths & old loves are the best ones, imo

Every since I was in seventh grade every new Jordans have received large amounts of criticism. Everything since the XII has been called ugly upon initialrelease. Either by people who weren't fans of Jordans in the first place, or people too broke to buy'em. Back in the day, Jays were a symbol of status.Even if you didn't really like the newest model, if you had the money you'd buy'em anyway.

xxiii's are appreciated to the fullest....don't let them get to you, just know you stayin fresh in your own way and tell them to keep it movin.

I love the XX3, the quality and look of the shoe. People are right they bought the six rings, they just don't know.

I have 6 pairs of xx3s and one of them is a double of the old loves. I get a lot of love when I wear them so I dunno...maybe cus them dudes hatin?

i got 2 OLs, and 1 each of black stealths, chitowns, and uncs. i def love my 23s.

Cats don't know any better now a days, they'd team jordans and six rings r the hottest shoes on earth
indifferent.gif
..... dnt sweat it cause cats who say thingslike "u bought those ugly things" only buy jordans cause of the name, not cause they like the kicks.

If they had the money they would probably think they were fresh too. But when the cash aint there you try to pick out every little thing you dont like

It still pisses me off that a dude with six rings on would even open his mouth

Back
Top Bottom