Air Jordan xxxiv first info

So the only reason why folks don't like them is because they struck out? Come on now.

That would be like me saying the only reason folks like the SE is because they were limited.

Both are just not true
Sound like you butt hurt you keep going in on the same bs chill i didn't get not one single jordan in 2019 but i never complain or down people for what they like if it something i like and can't get it like my late father would say that mean it was not meant for you to have

DB062D4E-8A97-45DE-BA25-9CBC4A1FE370.jpeg
BAB25D7F-6CE1-45C6-87D8-0A030E48C2A1.jpeg
D1A7F889-85F0-4189-BFD9-7508D1AEEA59.jpeg

Definitely keepers.

Attachments

• BB021255-5114-4450-84C7-826E78BEB0E1.jpeg
    BB021255-5114-4450-84C7-826E78BEB0E1.jpeg
    192.2 KB · Views: 138
I'm honestly shocked we haven't seen one player in these SE's yet. Esp with how quality they are. Only a matter of time before somebody rocks em'.

Imo, both the SE & the base model are dope.

both bring different elements to the table even though their foundations are the same.

i dont see one as better or less than the other. Just different. Glad both released.

def dont agree with the recent sentiment that SE’s shoulda been the xxxiv’s, PERIOD. Honestly think that mentality stems from the fact that you guys were finally given your precious bred colorway in SE form, now everything else is all of a sudden 2nd to them.

if the first SE colorway to release wasnt breds, i def think alotta the people praising them right now would STILL be talkin down.

the majority of SE adoration in here has EVERYTHING to do with the fact that theyre blk/red.

**Edit**

Had to go wayyyyyyyyy back to find that pic of Tatum in them lol

Was hoping to see more in game shots tho.

Last edited:
I just checked NDC and they still have my size.

I just looked at the shoe again, it’s nice and sleek but I still like it without the shroud.
Exactly. Here ill stir the pot up even more.
The Infrs are better than the se. Hell the Chicagos **** on the ses. Its all in personal taste people get over it.

Never seen $100 shipping on ebay for kicks ?
Have been using it more after deactivating my FLX accounts

some sellers use that trick as I have noticed more frequently now on eBay. like selling items for what seems like a great deal then bumping the shipping way up than what shipping really costs ultimately costing the buyer more if they aren't that careful. it's a shady business and I'm not even sure if this practice is even permissible or allowed by eBay. on the otherhand, I might just report now that we are discussing it. I haven't been frequenting eBay that much anymore anyway.

Imo, both the SE & the base model are dope.

both bring different elements to the table even though their foundations are the same.

i dont see one as better or less than the other. Just different. Glad both released.

def dont agree with the recent sentiment that SE’s shoulda been the xxxiv’s, PERIOD. Honestly think that mentality stems from the fact that you guys were finally given your precious bred colorway in SE form, now everything else is all of a sudden 2nd to them.

if the first SE colorway to release wasnt breds, i def think alotta the people praising them right now would STILL be talkin down.

the majority of SE adoration in here has EVERYTHING to do with the fact that theyre blk/red.

not just because they are black/red but how they look like in person and the color distirbution or implementation. I'm not a big fan of shrouds and I hate zippers with a passion. but the 34's look made those 2 things negligible as far as materials and how it was implemented. the Black Cats for example is one heck of a great performer but boring shoe imo. not because it lacks the shroud but the way how the colorway is implemented.

some sellers use that trick as I have noticed more frequently now on eBay. like selling items for what seems like a great deal then bumping the shipping way up than what shipping really costs ultimately costing the buyer more if they aren't that careful. it's a shady business and I'm not even sure if this practice is even permissible or allowed by eBay. on the otherhand, I might just report now that we are discussing it. I haven't been frequenting eBay that much anymore anyway.

Folks have been doing this for awhiiiiiile. Not sure if it's still this way, but it used to be a way around fees. eBay only takes fees out of the item's final sale price, not shipping. People would charge less for the shoe, then tax on shipping to make more money back in the end.

Folks have been doing this for awhiiiiiile. Not sure if it's still this way, but it used to be a way around fees. eBay only takes fees out of the item's final sale price, not shipping. People would charge less for the shoe, then tax on shipping to make more money back in the end.

yeah but eBay wised up a while back on that. It’s actually not a great idea unless it’s a really pricey pair now that there’s no fees on shoes over $100.

but (not sure here) it may be a way to save the buyer money on tax now that eBay charges taxes. Not sure if that’s total amount or amount before shipping they hit you on.

Never seen
yeah but eBay wised up a while back on that. It’s actually not a great idea unless it’s a really pricey pair now that there’s no fees on shoes over $100.

but (not sure here) it may be a way to save the buyer money on tax now that eBay charges taxes. Not sure if that’s total amount or amount before shipping they hit you on.
Never seen $100 shipping charge in the 10+ years I've shopped ebay
If I did I would pass
Simple

so you can ball in a shoe for 30 days and return them to nike for a full refund even though there isnt anything wrong with them? what do they do with the used shoes? clean them up and sell them? 😱

it could save you from taxes but if the shipping would make you spend more on the item above retail then it would just be you getting bamboozled. at best, you'd be paying $20-$30 on tax, same amount if you ship it with the average shipping rate cost internationally if shipping is not free. all in all, you are spending $70-$100 more for that shady shipping rate.

Y’all understand I’m not advocating this nor participating in it right? I ain’t buying anything with ridiculous shipping nor am I saying y’all should.

just noting that it doesn’t get sellers around fees.

Back
Top Bottom