AIr jordan XXXV first info.

59DBEB48-2643-42E2-9754-6ABAE6766A7C.jpeg

NEED this to release! Perfect for Astros gear.

Had the DNAs but sent them back to NDC. Didn’t love the colorway and I’m not playing anytime soon, so I’m going to wait for a better colorway of the mids or the lows.

The updated cushioning was nice. Fit was TTS. Didn’t have any arch chafing or rubbing, but I only tried them on in the house a couple of times. I did not love the super padded ankle/Achilles area. I don’t like how it looks and it was digging in a bit.

I think these shoes need some wear to get broken in, those ankle pads inside are a little too stiff at first, def requires cushioned socks to prevent blistering.

As i’ve worn mine though I think they’re feeling better all around. I can’t get over my “COG” pair, they get nicer every time I look at them.. I didn’t think any weird launch colorway would top the blue voids like these have.

I think these shoes need some wear to get broken in, those ankle pads inside are a little too stiff at first, def requires cushioned socks to prevent blistering.

As i’ve worn mine though I think they’re feeling better all around. I can’t get over my “COG” pair, they get nicer every time I look at them.. I didn’t think any weird launch colorway would top the blue voids like these have.

it seems to be that way. my pair felt a lil bit better the 2nd time I wore them inside the house. be wearing them out tomorrow if I don't have work. gotta work my lungs, heart, abs and legs again. been almost an entire year since I went jogging. and I'm feeling sluggish and bloated now more than ever.

A lot of the colorways haven't grabbed me the way last year's did just yet but I agree on the COG. They are fire.

I agree with the comments on the achilles padding. Whenever I put them on they feel like a distraction. But after a few minutes of my foot adjusting to the feeling I don't notice them anymore.

it it the first time that others have worn some shoes with achilles padding on them? there have been numerous past shoes with achilles padding (nike/jb/adidas) that released which weren't really an issue unless they were that prominent or hard that you would notice them. I would say that some might be unfamiliar with that sensation of something pushing around your achilles. the only time that such paddings on a shoe did make it very unbearable to wear is if you are suffering from a case of gout.

it it the first time that others have worn some shoes with achilles padding on them? there have been numerous past shoes with achilles padding (nike/jb/adidas) that released which weren't really an issue unless they were that prominent or hard that you would notice them. I would say that some might be unfamiliar with that sensation of something pushing around your achilles. the only time that such paddings on a shoe did make it very unbearable to wear is if you are suffering from a case of gout.
31s were fine. 35s just seem extra bulbous. Like I said though, it's not an issue as it only feels weird during that initial lace up. I don't have the digging in pain people seem to mention.

Back
Top Bottom