AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Man I hope I didn't pop a bag, as I got home this morning my right shoe is sqeaking each step. :frown:

Edit: I know Nike gas an excellent return policy, how's the process? Do they refund or still give vouchers? Its been ages since I returned something to them. if this squeaking keeps up they're going back. I'll scoop a pair on goat for $160 and my $17.62 will cover the Shipping and some.

refund within 60 days.

refund within 60 days.

in general, is the return policy good for 1 year or 2 for popped zoom bags? I don't mind having a voucher or store credit though. just asking since I haven't done something like that longer than a month for a return and exchange or whatever.

in general, is the return policy good for 1 year or 2 for popped zoom bags? I don't mind having a voucher or store credit though. just asking since I haven't done something like that longer than a month for a return and exchange or whatever.

I chatted customer service (and had a video handy in case they asked) and sent mine back about a year after purchase. I got a full refund. They processed it just like it was a refund. I boxed em up, printed the label, sent them back and got my money back.

I chatted customer service (and had a video handy in case they asked) and sent mine back about a year after purchase. I got a full refund. They processed it just like it was a refund. I boxed em up, printed the label, sent them back and got my money back.

thanks. that's helpful. I think we should be doing that a lot from now on and keep the receipts and bags for atleast 2 years. although too bad most of my shoes are now out of warranty since they are now older than 2 years and haven't worn them that much.

Man I hope I didn't pop a bag, as I got home this morning my right shoe is sqeaking each step. :frown:

Edit: I know Nike gas an excellent return policy, how's the process? Do they refund or still give vouchers? Its been ages since I returned something to them. if this squeaking keeps up they're going back. I'll scoop a pair on goat for $160 and my $17.62 will cover the Shipping and some.
It gives vouchers. If you send back, say it’s because a bag popped, or something. DO NOT say you’re returning for squeaking. I did that with my emerald 11 lows and they told me to pound sand because the policy “doesn’t cover squeaking or noises.” I tried to argue with them and they just stopped answering me LOL

Yes. Didn't know he changed his site/account name again. He used to harass my family on IG when I don't even know the guy. He's verbally attacked some of my friends and there are plenty of more stories of what this kid has done. I really don't understand why people can be so petty.
Man, that’s not cool what he did. He must have an ego problem or something. What did you do or say to make him troll you?

It gives vouchers. If you send back, say it’s because a bag popped, or something. DO NOT say you’re returning for squeaking. I did that with my emerald 11 lows and they told me to pound sand because the policy “doesn’t cover squeaking or noises.” I tried to argue with them and they just stopped answering me LOL

Might just have to keep them if its a voucher I'm pretty sure my size is sold out. 😡😡

Just say the bag popped since it sounds like that's what happened. I'd have been pissed if they tried to give me a voucher for my 34s. I'd played in them something like 5 times or something. No reason the bag should have been popping. When I sent them back to Nike, I put a piece of paper in the right shoe that explained this is the one with the popped airbag. The 35 hasn't even been out what, 3 months? You should be getting your $$ back, period.

Just say the bag popped since it sounds like that's what happened. I'd have been pissed if they tried to give me a voucher for my 34s. I'd played in them something like 5 times or something. No reason the bag should have been popping. When I sent them back to Nike, I put a piece of paper in the right shoe that explained this is the one with the popped airbag. The 35 hasn't even been out what, 3 months? You should be getting your $$ back, period.

Yeah I've only worn them casually about 10 times at the most. It almost sounds like the eclipse plate is the part squeaking. I'm going to really check them out good tomorrow, and if they will give me a refund, I'd actually be ecstatic I can grab the PFs on goat with my credits, and still come out about 5 bucks cheaper.

Might just have to keep them if its a voucher I'm pretty sure my size is sold out. 😡😡
A voucher is better than effed up shoes, though. No? One of my pairs of Heritage 34 lows popped, used that voucher for Laser Blue AMIIIs. No matter how much I like a shoe, if it's messed up, I'm done with it LOL

It could be, but I REALLY liked the DNAs and nothing else is even on my radar. As we've seen with last few sigs the early CHI CWs are about the only bulls inspired CWs we'll see. I'm so freaking bummed, because I'm sure we'll see plenty of coral or violet probably even some tye dye or cam CWs before u see another 35 CW I like. Now if I can get a refund I'm copping the PF DNAs first thing.

Edit: its not like I hit on anything on snkrs anyways so I'll be limited to wack GR retro plus stuff. Of all the 35s release the only other one I liked was the warriors. Still couldn't see myself copping though with that tongue logo.

I'm going to call CS tomorrow and see if they can't locate me a replacement if not i guess I'll just sell them on goat cheap and maybe cover half of the amount for a PF pair. Sucks same thing happened with my chi 33s the mesh grew like a fungus and yellowed almost over night had to sell on goat for $45.00 and still have yet to replace them.

Last edited:
It could be, but I REALLY liked the DNAs and nothing else is even on my radar. As we've seen with last few sigs the early CHI CWs are about the only bulls inspired CWs we'll see. I'm so freaking bummed, because I'm sure we'll see plenty of coral or violet probably even some tye dye or cam CWs before u see another 35 CW I like. Now if I can get a refund I'm copping the PF DNAs first thing.

Edit: its not like I hit on anything on snkrs anyways so I'll be limited to wack GR retro plus stuff. Of all the 35s release the only other one I liked was the warriors. Still couldn't see myself copping though with that tongue logo.

I'm going to call CS tomorrow and see if they can't locate me a replacement if not i guess I'll just sell them on goat cheap and maybe cover half of the amount for a PF pair. Sucks same thing happened with my chi 33s the mesh grew like a fungus and yellowed almost over night had to sell on goat for $45.00 and still have yet to replace them.
If you got them from Nike, then they will reimburse you the original method of payment. They have been really good about handling NDC and Nike store returns lately for recent releases. Just talk to CS and they will take care of you. You shouldn’t need to get a voucher.

Damn, these are so fire in hand...

AB98E8F1-5B22-4D11-A1D9-7C9A19AD5CCB.jpeg

The cracked leather is such a nice touch. JB did a great job on this colorway.

Back
Top Bottom