AIr jordan XXXV first info.

LMA

1610858911395.png

JB,

Mad props for the creativity and additional colorways on the 35 compared to the 34. Big jump in direction and attractiveness. So far so good. Top it off with a grape colorway, a low &/or a SE and in my eyes the 35 is a solid completion.

These Luka 35's are sick. Gives me AJ5 low Chinese new year vibes which is underrated IMO.
Screenshot_20210117-175129_Chrome.jpg

Looking forward to the 36's...

So they ARE gonna be a NDC release or you just a gambling man?
Depends. But I'll most likely heading to eBay or call some people in Asia to secure me a pair considering the fit issue I'm having with the regular 35s, its PF for me.

Depends. But I'll most likely heading to eBay or call some people in Asia to secure me a pair considering the fit issue I'm having with the regular 35s, its PF for me.

Do you do this often? Isn't the personal shipping from China just atrocious in cost? I know someone there that would probably help me out if I asked but I always assumed the shipping would make it not worth it since it would be from a person and not a company.

Do you do this often? Isn't the personal shipping from China just atrocious in cost? I know someone there that would probably help me out if I asked but I always assumed the shipping would make it not worth it since it would be from a person and not a company.
not recently but once in a while. from my experience not really. I believe the cost of the shoe there offsets the cost of shipping. also, they have really cheap shipping options. a few years ago, the cheapest one would take you about close to 2 months to arrive. nowadays, it ranges from 2 weeks to 1 month. I wouldn't recommend the express though if it would cost you a lot. but sometimes, the express shipping is free. so you have to ask your contact from there. aside from China, my other options would be from other 3 countries in that region. I haven't tried U.K. in a very long time and France yet since I just got reacquainted with a H.S. buddy of mine in a few years. I only consider Europe whenever they would release some of those good-looking PSGs from time to time. maybe I would ask a favor from a friend in Italy.

Back
Top Bottom