AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Kinda sorta

1610992130701.png

They better get those zcodes out asap
You'd think Nike could make him some PEs capable of withstanding his brute force. Especially in light of what happened to his shoe that one night at Duke. On top of the safety aspect, it's not going to be a good look the night he disintegrates the flagship Air Jordan, which would be covered endlessly on every media platform LOL

You'd think Nike could make him some PEs capable of withstanding his brute force. Especially in light of what happened to his shoe that one night at Duke. On top of the safety aspect, it's not going to be a good look the night he disintegrates the flagship Air Jordan, which would be covered endlessly on every media platform LOL

agree. brands should start thinking of making shoes ideal for the player, not because it's the current trend. on the otherhand, they shouldn't release a shoe to the general public if the player they made the shoes for has chicken feet. fit is one of the main problems.

I hear ya and the shoe definitely does look stressed but he’s played over 50 games in the flagship if you include preseason without the shoe detonating. I’m sure if he didn’t get a fresh pair every night probably would have happened by now.

Those eclipse plates look fragile. I know these men play hard but dang.

Edit: It is Zion wearing them lol. I just hit the next photo.

Those eclipse plates look fragile. I know these men play hard but dang.

Edit: It is Zion wearing them lol. I just hit the next photo.
it's like that with the 34s. dunno what the designers were thinking making that eclipse plate for Zion.

I hear ya and the shoe definitely does look stressed but he’s played over 50 games in the flagship if you include preseason without the shoe detonating. I’m sure if he didn’t get a fresh pair every night probably would have happened by now.
Probably. But it only takes once for a PR nightmare ...

Alright. I’ve not felt even a twinge to buy a pair of 35s so far. But if they actually dropped these? Instant purchase. Yikes.

Back
Top Bottom