AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Tatum

EwQB_VOVkAE_IH8

Rui rockin these right now. 🔥 🔥 🔥

3/12/21: The Air Jordan XXXV “Hinamatsuri” PE references Japan’s annual Girls’ Day and the bright red fabric used for celebratory displays.
1615598742640.png

1615598751632.png

1615598767652.png

I like them. Probably wouldn’t buy, but they’re cool

possibly my DNA replacements.
I had high hopes for the lows, but to me they came out "meh" with the upper design in general. I'm always a white/black-first Jordan fan, but they could've done these Orcas a lot better. 34 Heritage lows still my personal goat of the past few Air Jordans, followed closely by the 34 mid Chicago colorway. I still find it a bit odd the Heritages weren't/aren't more popular, but glad it was so easy to grab a few pairs when they dropped. Damn, can't believe that was almost a year ago.

I had high hopes for the lows, but to me they came out "meh" with the upper design in general. I'm always a white/black-first Jordan fan, but they could've done these Orcas a lot better. 34 Heritage lows still my personal goat of the past few Air Jordans, followed closely by the 34 mid Chicago colorway. I still find it a bit odd the Heritages weren't/aren't more popular, but glad it was so easy to grab a few pairs when they dropped. Damn, can't believe that was almost a year ago.
the 34 heritage was a good colorway. I was close to getting one til I ran into fit issues. toebox was too narrow for tts, and too long and wide for 1/2 size up. I'd say the reason for such unpopularity is how bad they were in terms of fit. almost as bad as my defective 35s.

The fit was dependent on each pair. I went TTS and the pairs I have fit really well. It's sad that there really isn't much done in terms of QC and it's quite prevalent. I shouldn't have to try on four pairs of the same shoe, in the same colorway, same size, and have them all fit differently.

Back
Top Bottom