AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Picked up Bayou Boys from the outlets. They had them on the "Heat Wall" and at retail of course. Only my true size 12 was left and couldn't pass them up. I am basically wearing a regular sock over my Elite socks to fit well.

Anyone know if the cracked part peels off over time/use?

20211022_132302.jpg
20211022_132325.jpg
20211022_132539.jpg
20211022_132440.jpg
Cracked out the Warrior customs for Red October, needless to say theyve been a joy to rock in the gym considering the stupid amount of work put in to get them looking the way they do.
November will be the DNA custom first go around, best wishes to all have a phonky friday 🤘🤘

Got some low’s. how long to break them in?

I usually get a couple lift sessions in before taking to the court.. does the trick 9/10. But I hear this eclipse plate may need more time.

Got some low’s. how long to break them in?

I usually get a couple lift sessions in before taking to the court.. does the trick 9/10. But I hear this eclipse plate may need more time.

You should be good with that.

Initially took me like 2 wears to fully break in my GoG's out of precaution a year ago as the arch support felt a little stiff at first and didn't wanna take any chances. Never got any issues during or after for over a year now.

Last week I decided to unDS my fire reds and go play for 2 1/2 hours straight out of the box no problem, felt perfect from the get go.

You should be good with that.

Initially took me like 2 wears to fully break in my GoG's out of precaution a year ago as the arch support felt a little stiff at first and didn't wanna take any chances. Never got any issues during or after for over a year now.

Last week I decided to unDS my fire reds and go play for 2 1/2 hours straight out of the box no problem, felt perfect from the get go.

nice, good to hear. i actually have pretty high arched feet already, so i can't imagine them being too difficult to break in.

we'll see..

pretty hilarious stock x story.

was bidding on a pair of 35's and someone out bid me by $5, so i outbid them by $5, few minutes later they outbid me again.. so i'm like f it, i don't want them at this price and removed my bid. now they removed their bid too.

pretty sure it's one of the sellers trying to manipulate the sale :smh:

was bidding on a pair of 35's and someone out bid me by $5, so i outbid them by $5, few minutes later they outbid me again.. so i'm like f it, i don't want them at this price and removed my bid. now they removed their bid too.

Common practice.

that norm started on eBay. not to mention another practice that they would pull a time-bid item out if the bid is low for their liking, only to repost it again with the same selling conditions. man, if they can't honor the bid, might as well put the price that they want for the item.

that norm started on eBay. not to mention another practice that they would pull a time-bid item out if the bid is low for their liking, only to repost it again with the same selling conditions. man, if they can't honor the bid, might as well put the price that they want for the item.

A new seller tried that with me, didn’t sell the item for the low price and re-listed it at a higher price.

This is what happened to his eBay account

1636386733970.gif

1636386781412.gif

Got my lows from stock x

Super comfortable, light and overall happy. Can’t wait to break em in this weekend. Don’t think the eclipse plate will bug me too much (I barely feel it due to high arched feet already). That may change when I actually get active in them.

We will see I guess.

Back
Top Bottom