AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Screenshot_20220115-111243_Twitter.jpg

Yeah that step back model. Just wondering why he would still be in the 35. Softer cushion right?
Thats my guess, 35s are tanks or at the least that eclipse plate is something chunky. Id imagine theyre one of those shoes that feel nice well broken in.
Or could be that he happens to really like the feel of the 35s in general, anyones guess i suppose but like to see them broke back out never the less.

I’m debating grabbing a pair of 35 lows now that some prices have come down. After wearing 34 low, what will the biggest differences?
Played my 2nd game in the 35 lows and I don’t think I can do it again. Cushion is no where near as nice as the 34, the midsole is super dense and my arches are bleeding from the eclipse plate. If I do try them again I’m gonna have to try orthotics because that plate is rough on the arches. Sucks cause I love how they look

Played my 2nd game in the 35 lows and I don’t think I can do it again. Cushion is no where near as nice as the 34, the midsole is super dense and my arches are bleeding from the eclipse plate. If I do try them again I’m gonna have to try orthotics because that plate is rough on the arches. Sucks cause I love how they look
Good to know, thanks. Going to delete my bids for them then, and I guess skip that model and stay with my 34 lows

Wore my 35s today for the first time and got the arch pain in my left foot some of you said you had. It started to burn like it was being overused. Gonna have to get rid of them. Not something I want to see if it goes away. So far 34s still top dog well see how the 36s do.

Anyone have the titans by any chance? Trying to find out if they’re EP fit/wider. I’m planning on hooping in them but since I wear braces, figures I’ll at least need to go up half a size. Thanks 🙏

EP? Do you mean PF ?
I have a pair of the titans and they PFs
Ooo what is the PF version? Apparently the Kyrie 8 have an EP version which is Asian exclusive that has the extra durable outsole and is a wider shoe than North America release. Someone mentioned the 35’s also have an EP version, sounds like that’s the PF?

Back
Top Bottom