AIr jordan XXXV first info.

20211115_134308.jpg
20211115_134418.jpg
20211115_134501.jpg
20211115_134630.jpg
First time out with the DNA customs, hope everyone had a great weekend.

All my Angules paints are stuck in the Alabama revjvine and ditch with your brand new shoes!

Sorry NT. All apologies. I grew up buying J’s. Only got two per year. I paid for em. “Back in the day” had to use that white out bottle Kiwi made. I went straight to all black Jordan’s. My father wore Cowboy boots. He used the black polish. I got the black/metallic five. The moment the nubuck turned grey or white, just put some black shoe polish on it. Back to black. Used the brush. A stupid trait that would lead me to make my boots look good when I joined the army. The spit shine. I totally wore out that Black 7, raptor? Along the line, I met gentleman/artists that used air brushing. Sick. I learned Seaglow, Acitone, Angulus paint. Mat finishing. Sorry kids. Didn’t mean to upset. It’s about loving. Jordan’s can be canvas to the ones that have the slightest ability to finally make the color way they want! Peace to all of you. It’s a communal love. No argument

Sorry NT. All apologies. I grew up buying J’s. Only got two per year. I paid for em. “Back in the day” had to use that white out bottle Kiwi made. I went straight to all black Jordan’s. My father wore Cowboy boots. He used the black polish. I got the black/metallic five. The moment the nubuck turned grey or white, just put some black shoe polish on it. Back to black. Used the brush. A stupid trait that would lead me to make my boots look good when I joined the army. The spit shine. I totally wore out that Black 7, raptor? Along the line, I met gentleman/artists that used air brushing. Sick. I learned Seaglow, Acitone, Angulus paint. Mat finishing. Sorry kids. Didn’t mean to upset. It’s about loving. Jordan’s can be canvas to the ones that have the slightest ability to finally make the color way they want! Peace to all of you. It’s a communal love. No argument
I still live in Cherokee North Carolina. Marijuana is now legal. Might have been a tangent!

You didn’t upset anyone, no one knew what you were talking about.

After re-reading your post. I figured that you were talking about a package of paint being thrown on the side of the road by FedEx drivers.

1639177741547.gif

while you're at it....
now-go-get-your-shine-box.jpg

You didn’t upset anyone, no one knew what you were talking about.

After re-reading your post. I figured that you were talking about a package of paint being thrown on the side of the road by FedEx drivers.

1639177741547.gif
I found out I only live ten miles away from the Angulus paint. I’ve been in his basement! He has all the Jordan paint!

Got the black cat 33. The 34. Be black. The white mesh yellows so fast. Be black. The only Jordans I’ve never bought was the two, the fifteen, and the nineteenth. I own five pairs of the 20

Back
Top Bottom