AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Ooo what is the PF version? Apparently the Kyrie 8 have an EP version which is Asian exclusive that has the extra durable outsole and is a wider shoe than North America release. Someone mentioned the 35’s also have an EP version, sounds like that’s the PF?
That's the definition of a PF 🤔
EP to me is elephant print?

Last edited:
From what I have understood, PF is an Asia exclusive release for Jordan brand, where as EP is an Asia exclusive for Nike releases. Same thing, different names.
Sweet, thanks! I'll pick up a pair of titans and see how it goes. Hoping that the PF sizing and sizing 0.5 up is enough to relieve the eclipse plate pinching and also accommodate the ankle braces.

Otherwise, I'll have to try the Kyrie 8s or go back to some older LBJ. Kind of disappointed in the current state of Nike Basketball tbh.

No sz 10 for me, my homeboy wanted a 13 😕 but it doesn’t even show up on his app. This is a strange restock but what’s weirder is a Snipes in Poland 🇵🇱 two weeks ago restocked Vapor Green XXXIV Lows. Supposedly there’s a Stealth 2.0 V restock in Canada 🇨🇦 somewhere either this week or next. Off topic but does anyone know if we will see a FIBA next year? Which model do you think they will do? My guess would be II or VII.

I was clowning people in the AJ 36 thread over the purple and pink pair but I actually like those above. They can with almost anything that has a color variation.

New pickups, cant wait to ball in them!
20220824_141356.jpg
20220824_141438.jpg

Bought a pair of Fire Reds about a month ago, they hold up really well so far. Been thinking of commissioning someone to paint the midsoles black so it'll look identical to the Fire Red 5s haha

Ooo what is the PF version? Apparently the Kyrie 8 have an EP version which is Asian exclusive that has the extra durable outsole and is a wider shoe than North America release. Someone mentioned the 35’s also have an EP version, sounds like that’s the PF?
Performance Fit, like u said, yeah Asia exclusive, since Asian feet are wider, EP is Nike products, stands for Engineering Performance, basically same meaning but PF for Jordans and EP for Nike.

Back
Top Bottom