AIr jordan XXXV first info.

There is a couple more pictures I was able to locate on the hupu site, but you have to have the app to enlarge the pictures and my phones Chinese is better than mine and I’m not sure you can use the native iPhone translator function in the app..LOL

33D3E04E-1883-4457-82C6-4EF86F29FB5B.jpeg

Shaq and Emmitt about to start trollin Jordan...

Last edited:
Seems this time around they gonna have collabs with more designers to gernerate sales.... Fujiwarahirishi, clot, wonder who else is next...wouldnt be surpsied if a Virgol/Off white collab happen

EhAowLfX0AAY5kL

Clunky clodhoppers. The 34 SE was sleek and beautiful with many of these same elements. This ... well I guess it stays true to the Vs. I don't rock Vs so I guess it makes sense that I might not like them. But these look like somebody reupholstered some 34s with leather couch scraps and a furnace filter. Maybe some colorway will save them, because the Fragment 34s (never released) were also trash.

06DCA0D9-248B-4C1B-BC3B-1FDF7FBEC7C6.png

Talon Sp-Z..... so not the 35?

Saw that before I posed. And someone's instagram called it that a day or two ago, but another poster already pointed out that they use code names and it would be really weird that Fragment was doing a collab with a random Jordan team shoe.

Also, the back of the tongue that has the "X X X" branding. It's gotta be the 35.

Saw that before I posed. And someone's instagram called it that a day or two ago, but another poster already pointed out that they use code names and it would be really weird that Fragment was doing a collab with a random Jordan team shoe.

Also, the back of the tongue that has the "X X X" branding. It's gotta be the 35.
Also the X’s appear predominantly white except for the third X down which has the upper half in blue... making the appearance of a “V”
35 is XXXV...

Also the X’s appear predominantly white except for the third X down which has the upper half in blue... making the appearance of a “V”
35 is XXXV...

Yeah y’all are right that third x has a blue V.... maybe that takedown all black model is the Talon Sp-Z...

these are underwhelming imo after the xxxiv... maybe a colorway will change my mind

Back
Top Bottom