AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Black cat 4's and 34's are at the top of my list. Anything glossy, flashy, or way out the norm. I pass. Black cat 6 has too much white and too many polka dots.

Black cat 6 should have came with an all black buttery suede with reflective holes(like the infrareds).

Which black cats are not boring to you?

mostly every Black Cats except the 34s and a few. for some reason and whenever I see them, they just looked so generic and somehow cheapish. like a budget model UA shoe. I guess the materials used primarily doesn't seem to fit. it might have looked better if leather was used or a thicker material.

mostly every Black Cats except the 34s and a few. for some reason and whenever I see them, they just looked so generic and somehow cheapish. like a budget model UA shoe. I guess the materials used primarily doesn't seem to fit. it might have looked better if leather was used or a thicker material.

As much as I like them. I know exactly what you mean. They look like they feel paper thin and have no weight.

As much as I like them. I know exactly what you mean. They look like they feel paper thin and have no weight.

exactly. don't get me wrong. I was excited when they first announced about the Black Cat 34 and was the first one to have a look at them. but once I got to see them, I just couldn't believe it. for me, Black Cats should be a pinnacle of quality like an SE or PE. it was an easy pass, I just couldn't love them. I even considered customizing one if I get one for $50.

exactly. don't get me wrong. I was excited when they first announced about the Black Cat 34 and was the first one to have a look at them. but once I got to see them, I just couldn't believe it. for me, Black Cats should be a pinnacle of quality like an SE or PE. it was an easy pass, I just couldn't love them. I even considered customizing one if I get one for $50.

Add more green?

I agree with you, I almost bought the black cat 34s too but they seemed super cheap compared to most black cats. But it would also be dope with more of that green. I love green!

Screenshot_20200914-121436_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20200914-121436_Twitter.jpg

i know i'm alone but i hate the 11 bred colorway, i really wish it would die :rolleyes i said what i said |l

32-34 were 🔥🔥. I'm over the callbacks to older sigs tho. I hope this is the last. Get original again

agreed.

lil too much aj5 inspiration on these for me.

thought they had done away with that after the 34’s. That was what made them dope to me. they were a solid ORIGINAL design that didnt need to stand on the legs of an iconic sig.

i prolly will end up with a few pair of these but I already kno im not about to go in like i did with the 34’s.

If the blue on those frags was red theyd be a WAY better chi colorway than those blk/wht/reds in the pic...

Back
Top Bottom