AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Screenshot_20200924_104621.jpg
Screenshot_20200924_104607.jpg
Screenshot_20200924_104553.jpg
Like I said before, the samples look better that the final product.

In for the Warrior colorway. I love seeing Ruis logo on there. His XXXIVs were one of the best colorways to me, and they didn't even release in the states. I'm surprised they have the Center of Gravity on the 17th in the US, and then the Warriors on the 21st. But both are releasing in the US and the page is already up for the COG, so leggo I guess. Can't wait to see how these feel on court. Vs were never my thing.

This is what I’ve been complaining about FOR YEARS, as some of you know. I’ve certainly taken some heat over my complaining but I never cared. At least this is a step in the right direction. The 33 and 34 are cheap as hell. Glad this is a step in the right direction. A Jordan Brand shoe should have a hint of luxury. Get your standards back, JB!

FROM THE PRESS RELEASE...

Jordan Brand athletes and consumers asked to bring back suedes and other premium materials that the brand historically established on the court. Interpretations of leather and suedes and other handmade touches point back to the Jordan Brand language of luxury, but done with functional purpose for the final product.

“Integrating premium materials and textures was a priority for the Air Jordan XXXV,” says Tate Kuerbis, Jordan Brand footwear designer. “The brand has a history of giving these materials an aspirational quality. When players see it, when they touch it, they feel like they have the power of the Jumpman behind them. Everything we do has to tie back to making the best basketball shoe on the planet.”

100% agree. Gonna be nice to wear a thick bulky AJ again that doesn’t feel like paper.

If I had to pick a color, I like the Guo colorway the best. Will be a royal PITA to get. The color currently being worn is nice (blue & red) and the the DNA is cool too.

I'm surprised they didn't put Luka's logo on the Fire Reds, but I guess maybe he's going to get something else.

Let’s be honest here. How many of you guys made a turn!!?

Oh I'll fully admit it, though I still hate the Center of Gravity colorway and I've never bought or wanted a pair of Vs. That sample or whatever looked cheap and the eclipse plate looks enormous. You gotta understand, for those of us with big feet, it just magnifies elements of the shoe like that. So I still hate those. But I didn't think I'd like other colorways, but I do like the Warrior, Fire Red and the Guo colorways. I just wanna see how they perform before I buy more than the Warrior though.

Back
Top Bottom