AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Insta sold out on Footlocker too. I find that more suspicious than anything. Usually you can try adding to cart before the site crashes on you from heavy traffic.

Got em. Makes me 2/2 on the 35 releases so far. Still doesn't make up for all the L's on every Kobe release though :smh:
IMG_0367.PNG

Is this a glitch or something mine did excat same!
Craziest **** seen to date, happend when thinking id stroll in for this summers IEs.
Today...didnt actually log me out this time but somehow completely dropped my address..put that all in..waiting in line..
Nothing. No email no notification just last weeks 5rings L that cant even be cleared off my notifications.
Didnt someone ask "whats the problem with resellers" couple days back? **** like this. Them motha****ahs arent getting my money and apparently neither is Nike smh.

Shocked I got them since I have been taking L's since the pandemic started. I don't believe luck is turning around until I get a W on the OW 5 next week.

Last edited:
I feel like something has to be wrong or this is a "fake sell out"
110% bro there is no way that was real. They either F'ked up and over sold or are messin with us. That **** sucks I was on the app and that's where I have bought the 34s the UNC 3s and this is the only time I have ever seen that. Not even with travis Scott drops does it go that quick **** here JB.

Craziest **** seen to date, happend when thinking id stroll in for this summers IEs.
Today...didnt actually log me out this time but somehow completely dropped my address..put that all in..waiting in line..
Nothing. No email no notification just last weeks 5rings L that cant even be cleared off my notifications.
Didnt someone ask "whats the problem with resellers" couple days back? **** like this. Them motha****ahs arent getting my money and apparently neither is Nike smh.
Man that right there is bull ****, I'm not buying any of them any more. This is too much bs that JB gets a way with and yeah I know they're a billion dollar company but I'm a vote with my wallet at this time and just buy OG retros I cant lie today was fkd

Is the hype train really that important? I'm fighting for every new release it seems. Just gets so tiring and frustrating...it's not fun like it used to be
For real man and it's only with major Jordan's where we will either strike out and be with out it or buy for a lot of extra money there is no fun anymore dealing with SNKRS it's a big *** let down anymore.

Is the hype train really that important? I'm fighting for every new release it seems. Just gets so tiring and frustrating...it's not fun like it used to be
I'm no sneaker hype expert but literally everything sells out now and not just J's. I could be wrong but I think damn near everybody is a reseller and it's just cool to wear/buy sneakers. When I say damn near everybody it's also those people who just buy 1 pair to make a quick 20-30 bucks. I guess the hype train really is that serious now. I mean this is 2 straight 35's that didn't survive for an entire day. When was the last time a new sig model sold out in 1 day and in literally minutes.

Back
Top Bottom