AIr jordan XXXV first info.

5E238C03-3DCD-4A41-A04F-ECA9ECFFAD0D.jpeg

So cold.

Got them with 20% birthday disco
They wouldn't take for sisterhoods
Man gotta change my bday in my profile to around opening night or all star. My birthday is in July, nothing really drops during that time. 😂. I don’t think I picked up anything this past year with my birthday disco.

Man gotta change my bday in my profile to around opening night or all star. My birthday is in July, nothing really drops during that time. 😂. I don’t think I picked up anything this past year with my birthday disco.
I'm in the same boat
Chatted with a so called Nike expert and told her wasn't anything I wanted in July so could I use it against these
Going to do another chat with someone else and give it another shot

Def leaving the sole the way it is now even as good as T_p_Hill T_p_Hill made the shoe look since I have Bruce Lee’s. Who am I kidding, I went back to see the pics and damn maybe I still need the black sole 😂.
Actually like them as is but have been on a Kobe tribute kick lately. Figured id be missing out on the retros and dont give bot resellers a penny so when i saw the Dynasties first thought was Lee conversion. Plus just finished restoration work on the OGs not even a year back now.
Teaser1.png

Teaser2.png

Teaser shoots of ongoing DNA/Warrior work.

Last edited:
Actually like them as is but have been on a Kobe tribute kick lately. Figured id be missing out on the retros and dont give bot resellers a penny so when i saw the Dynasties first thought was Lee conversion. Plus just finished restoration work on the OGs not even a year back now.
Teaser1.png

Teaser2.png

Teaser shoots of ongoing DNA/Warrior work.
Sick teasers man... Going with all black laces in the DNA's?

I'm in the same boat
Chatted with a so called Nike expert and told her wasn't anything I wanted in July so could I use it against these
Going to do another chat with someone else and give it another shot
Tell me how that goes l, might have to do the same. Did you already purchased the dynasty?

Thank you, may go OG blacked out look upon completion but had these laying around and thought they looked dope, even red tipped them. Heres a shot featuring black ovals on the trio..
TeaserBlack.png

man that’s clean AF. How’d you go about dying the DNA. That looks a lot better. You don’t have to worry about it getting it dirty if you intend to ball in em.

Wish the warriors were widely available 😩. Well I guess it was better that it wasn’t for my wallets sake 😅.

Tell me how that goes l, might have to do the same. Did you already purchased the dynasty?
They keep saying it cant be discounted because its a launch shoe
Told them to cancel and I'll repurchase and apply a student code
Shoes are sitting so I'm going to wait to see if they cancel
If the cancel request isnt approved then I'll call and talk :emoji_poop: and tell them how bad they were and make them take off 20%

Back
Top Bottom