AIr jordan XXXV first info.

B7E0A0CB-2879-48E2-92A7-9992AC7389D3.jpeg
These need to release too. Missed opportunities by Jordan Brand, as usual.

I’ll never understand the I don’t want to crease angle.
It’s not that I don’t want them to, I’m saying patent leather looks like *** when you put it in places where there will be a lot of creasing. The Jordan 11s don’t look terrible because they only really have it in the toebox where it creases. Why would I buy a 35 with patent leather that’ll look like **** down the road when you could get other materials that look better over time and wears? Not to mention that patent leather cw posted, in general, was hideous lol.

I wonder if those react elevation lows are going to release. It'd be interesting to see how they feel compared to the regular react elevations.

Did you have the regular elevations? I’ve not known anyone who’s tried em or has them, so I’m interested to know how they play.

JS”

Did you have the regular elevations? I’ve not known anyone who’s tried em or has them, so I’m interested to know how they play.

JS”

Yeah I had em but returned them. They were too bulky for me to ball in. I tried them on and bounced around a bit but while the cushion was good, they were just too bulky. That's why I'm wondering if the lows will be up to the challenge since they'll be lighter but hopefully have good cushion still.

Back
Top Bottom