AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Screenshot_20210303-175056_Twitter.jpg

What went wrong with them?

at first I thought it was only a break-in issue. but after prolonged use of the shoe, my left foot begins to experience some progressive pain along the mid area that lingers for days or long after I switch shoes. I went to look at my shoes and compared it with other 35s today and saw something was really off. the underside of that stupid eclipse plate of the left shoe has a peculiar bulge which doesn't show on any of the other 35s that I check in-store and they didn't give me that pinching feeling and pain that I experienced with my pair. here is a picture of that plate. any thoughts?
yellow arrows show the bulge or elevated section. green line shows where the plate should be running along or the height where it should be sitting at. I must say I am highly disappointed.
defect.jpg

at first I thought it was only a break-in issue. but after prolonged use of the shoe, my left foot begins to experience some progressive pain along the mid area that lingers for days or long after I switch shoes. I went to look at my shoes and compared it with other 35s today and saw something was really off. the underside of that stupid eclipse plate of the left shoe has a peculiar bulge which doesn't show on any of the other 35s that I check in-store and they didn't give me that pinching feeling and pain that I experienced with my pair. here is a picture of that plate. any thoughts?
yellow arrows show the bulge or elevated section. green line shows where the plate should be running along or the height where it should be sitting at. I must say I am highly disappointed.
defect.jpg
Same thing happend to one of my 34s where the plate split at that point where the two sides meet. Didnt happen that bad but was noticeably different, took a flathead and just pushed it back into place and fortunately did the trick...for now.
SMH thats crazy, one of those bigger does not always mean better sort of things. Hopefully they move on from the plates with the 36.

Same thing happend to one of my 34s where the plate split at that point where the two sides meet. Didnt happen that bad but was noticeably different, took a flathead and just pushed it back into place and fortunately did the trick...for now.
SMH thats crazy, one of those bigger does not always mean better sort of things. Hopefully they move on from the plates with the 36.
the right pair has that same split thing that happened to your pair. I did try it with the flathead but I guess it was stuck or pushing against the other side which makes it tougher to put back in. the left pair though is a totally different story. it's a bad bulge and I can only guess could be the reason that is causing the pain (not just discomfort). my left foot in-step right now is irritated and sensitive. I mean, I don't mind the small aesthetical ugliness that is caused by the bulge, but getting you injured and ending up like Martina Hingis is just plain unforgivable.

Since today is 3/5 I thought I'd post something I think is worthy. The first one I truly see the man MJ wearing himself. It's not the the best photoshopped pic but I like the all black inner red unilateral look. Gives me that Black Bulls Jersey feel.
Screenshot_20210219-161009_Change Color.jpg

The second is just for fun. Its almost the same just with red unilateral strings.
Screenshot_20210219-162955_Change Color.jpg

Please JB 🤞🙂🥺

Last edited:
Since today is 3/5 I thought I'd post something I think is worthy. The first one I truly see the man MJ wearing himself. It's not the the best photoshopped pic but I like the all black inner red unilateral look. Gives me that Black Bulls Jersey feel.
Screenshot_20210219-161009_Change Color.jpg

The second is just for fun. Its almost the same just with red unilateral strings.
Screenshot_20210219-162955_Change Color.jpg

Please JB 🤞🙂🥺
Top one is rather tasty.
Love the subtle differences in black/stealth, kind of has that XV hashed with Flu Game vibe. 🔥🔥

Back
Top Bottom