Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Obi Toppin for the dunk contest.

toppin.jpg

:emoji_poop:🤮

Played in my Psychic Energy's for the first time today and they did a number on my pinky toes. Maybe sizing up on the next pair will resolve this but then I feel they'll be too long or too loose.
Stuff the toe box with a couple pairs of socks over a couple days, loosens the width up just enough, I too sized up to 11 and it was just too long, did that trick and they money

Stuff the toe box with a couple pairs of socks over a couple days, loosens the width up just enough, I too sized up to 11 and it was just too long, did that trick and they money
I'm going to try this. Thanks for the advice because I love this model. The black infrareds are definitely next up!

20220221_103947.jpg

A little better this go around. I think the mesh will loosen with each wear. That mesh is a killer though. It really digs into the outsides of my feet when I aggressively cut or shift.

Back
Top Bottom