Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Don't think so but maybe they were. I think it was one of their big men but I watched the rest of the game thinking it would be easy to spot them, but never saw them again. Waitin on pics of the game to make sure I didn't hallucinate them :lol:

Like you can see most of their players warming up on the UCLA Mens bb ig, but I don't see them on there.

During the game they had one low angle showing the UCLA bigs defending, and that's when I saw them. The bottom of the sole was blue too, iirc, but I didn't pay too close attention because I figured there'd be a better shot later, but sadly I was mistaken :smh:

Found em in the background of the 2nd IG story (hence the quality - this is blown up x4). I think it is Myles Johnson. Don't look like Lukas to me - more blue.

mj.png

Those look like lows, actually, and maybe a white interior? Hmmm… I’ll get on Getty and see if i can find them.

Think they might still be mids. Here's a pair he wore a couple weeks ago (I'd been looking on Getty for pics from the game yesterday and they still haven't uploaded them)

myjo.JPG

Hard to tell, but he's worn the 36 in multiple games and they seem to have all been mids. We'll get some pics sooner or later and know for sure. PEs anyway, but I just like the colorways better.

March edit - pretty sure it was just this pair (above) all along

mjohn36ucla.JPG

Last edited:
Think they might still be mids. Here's a pair he wore a couple weeks ago (I'd been looking on Getty for pics from the game yesterday and they still haven't uploaded them)

myjo.JPG

Hard to tell, but he's worn the 36 in multiple games and they seem to have all been mids. We'll get some pics sooner or later and know for sure. PEs anyway, but I just like the colorways better.
Mids.

Just got an email about the Zion Planet Zs, I’m super frustrated and it’s quite unfortunate that Luka hasn’t gotten his own Sig Shoe and his own Clothing line 🤦🏻‍♂️

They're beautiful aren't they! :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

j/k. I don't know why you're using the Jordan 36 thread to get upset, but they are two different players. Tatum has been to multiple conference finals, is an all star and accomplished way more than Luka and still doesn't have a signature shoe. Ja has taken the league by storm and is doing things that are unreal, and there isn't the hint of him getting a sig.

But fear not, Luka's signature shoe is already confirmed on the way.

Hopefully people can stop hating on Zion (or Trae, or Ja, as Lukas fans have been known to do) and just cheer on Luka.

Been sayin for like a year now, Luka's going to get a signature shoe and I bet it won't be cheap AF like the Zions. He's gonna get the goods. Bet that.

Just got an email about the Zion Planet Zs, I’m super frustrated and it’s quite unfortunate that Luka hasn’t gotten his own Sig Shoe and his own Clothing line 🤦🏻‍♂️

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - if you’re a fan of a player signed on to JB, the last thing you want is them getting their own signature shoe. Have they ever produced a good signature shoe outside of their flagship model? I’d much rather get PEs vs what Zion, Westbrook and CP3 were getting.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - if you’re a fan of a player signed on to JB, the last thing you want is them getting their own signature shoe. Have they ever produced a good signature shoe outside of their flagship model? I’d much rather get PEs vs what Zion, Westbrook and CP3 were getting.
Yeah, they have actually produced a LOT of good shoes for team. Jumpman Pro, swift 6, vindicate, pro strong, shogun, team post, FBI, cp3 2-9, Melo 5.5, 8,9,10,11, Superfly 1-4, and others.

But you are correct - recently, the cp3 line was good on court - the rest were below lackluster.

They're beautiful aren't they! :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

j/k. I don't know why you're using the Jordan 36 thread to get upset, but they are two different players. Tatum has been to multiple conference finals, is an all star and accomplished way more than Luka and still doesn't have a signature shoe. Ja has taken the league by storm and is doing things that are unreal, and there isn't the hint of him getting a sig.

But fear not, Luka's signature shoe is already confirmed on the way.

Hopefully people can stop hating on Zion (or Trae, or Ja, as Lukas fans have been known to do) and just cheer on Luka.

Been sayin for like a year now, Luka's going to get a signature shoe and I bet it won't be cheap AF like the Zions. He's gonna get the goods. Bet that.

Does Luka have his own thread on here ?

Back
Top Bottom