Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Any pictures of the Infared Lows?

lukalows2.JPG

Pretty sure they are these.

This pair, the sunset colorway and the infrareds, does that wrap it up for the mids? Before the lows start releasing.

Rui has a pair (not the red ones [DJ4485-600] from the initial launch) of SEs that were on the calendar for 3/24 but didn't drop just like how his 8s didn't drop. The 8s are apparently coming about a month from now, so that SE may be coming then too. I'd been hoping it was these:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FNCvG48XoA4zOxY?format=jpg&name=large

But now that he broke out the ones I posted above, I hope its those instead. They gave him some boo boo colorways for a while there. He wore 3 or 4 in a row that were terrible, even if one of them grew on me because it had some meaning. These new ones with the periwinkle and the fiery cracks around the midsole - I'd grab those so quick.

Bayou boys makes me think a cw for Zion or the Pels…. Those look like a Celtics PE… or Baylor lol but they’re a Nike school

They were originally called "Green Spark" last September when we first heard about them. I was about to make a comment about how they're more a tree frog color and didn't match the bayou boy theme and then I looked it up and learned that green tree frogs are one of Louisiana's most recognizable frogs. So I guess I stand corrected. It's literally the state amphibian of Louisiana :lol:

See the green of course, and then the gold and black eyes? Pretty neat

Air Jordan 36 Green Gold CZ2650-300 Release Date
loutreefrog.JPG

Also, I will be skipping out on the Tree Frogs

Last edited:
They were originally called "Green Spark" last September when we first heard about them. I was about to make a comment about how they're more a tree frog color and didn't match the bayou boy theme and then I looked it up and earned that green tree frogs are one of Louisiana's most recognizable frogs. So I guess I stand corrected. It's literally the state amphibian of Louisiana :lol:

loutreefrog.JPG

That’s cool, I don’t know anything about anything bayou. I just know Zion and maybe LSU lol

They were originally called "Green Spark" last September when we first heard about them. I was about to make a comment about how they're more a tree frog color and didn't match the bayou boy theme and then I looked it up and learned that green tree frogs are one of Louisiana's most recognizable frogs. So I guess I stand corrected. It's literally the state amphibian of Louisiana :lol:

loutreefrog.JPG

I love the Leprechauns. too bad they don't come with a hat. but anyways, it has it's pot of gold.

Back
Top Bottom