Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

First pair of 36’s. This model is the one :smokin

67E77833-11F7-4493-9C91-B705A6AD76D8.jpeg

9CF9F8B1-95C9-47B7-BD41-5950307B3E38.jpeg

Pic from an overseas JB event. Them
Black golds gotta be soon!

I see those events on various igs. How come they never have stuff like that here in the U.S.? 🤔

Like the Zion 1 release shoot was one thing, but these events don't feature a player, they feature the product. Players play games and there are things like this, and posters and elaborate setups. And the stores and stuff have these amazing displays. Nike doesn't seem to do that in America.

I see those events on various igs. How come they never have stuff like that here in the U.S.? 🤔

Like the Zion 1 release shoot was one thing, but these events don't feature a player, they feature the product. Players play games and there are things like this, and posters and elaborate setups. And the stores and stuff have these amazing displays. Nike doesn't seem to do that in America.

Not sure but I’d love to be at one lol.

because they can afford them due to cheap labor.

I played 3 on 3 in these (infrareds) today…. First time I wore them I played several full court games and my toes broke skin. This time I put them on and my toes already starting yelling for help. So I got bandaids to protect the skin. Also first time I wore regular thickness socks, kinda thought thicker socks would be a better idea but man these were so damn narrow and were killing my pinky toes.
Like between games I’d take my right shoe off to try to bend back the part that’s pressing on my pinky toe. Left shoe wasn’t as bad for me.
Right now I have them stuffed hard with socks. Hopefully that helps otherwise I gotta send them back to Nike

I played 3 on 3 in these (infrareds) today…. First time I wore them I played several full court games and my toes broke skin. This time I put them on and my toes already starting yelling for help. So I got bandaids to protect the skin. Also first time I wore regular thickness socks, kinda thought thicker socks would be a better idea but man these were so damn narrow and were killing my pinky toes.
Like between games I’d take my right shoe off to try to bend back the part that’s pressing on my pinky toe. Left shoe wasn’t as bad for me.
Right now I have them stuffed hard with socks. Hopefully that helps otherwise I gotta send them back to Nike
God, so you're thinking you shoulda have sized up?

Just touched down from Nike, incredibly light weight with really nice cushioning.
Will definitely be getting “infrared” & “heatwave” colorways

Attachments

• 79319C5E-E9B7-485A-8671-E1B6F32E2C0F.jpeg
    79319C5E-E9B7-485A-8671-E1B6F32E2C0F.jpeg
    318.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 2CCEEABD-67F7-47FA-9744-6432A5EA9F45.jpeg
    2CCEEABD-67F7-47FA-9744-6432A5EA9F45.jpeg
    412.6 KB · Views: 40
  • F85C3E56-DB60-4F70-92EE-EBF51AA80A26.jpeg
    F85C3E56-DB60-4F70-92EE-EBF51AA80A26.jpeg
    397.6 KB · Views: 334
  • 9A26DCAE-4003-4D28-A40A-87D6CF8FAD8F.jpeg
    9A26DCAE-4003-4D28-A40A-87D6CF8FAD8F.jpeg
    302 KB · Views: 475
Pinky issues - first 2 hour run my pinky’s were sore, and haven’t had the issue since. Probably sock size/rubbing/break in. Absolute no sensitivity the second time wearing. Non factory for me now.

Black/gold lows > infrared lows
Happy lows are $165. Can stomach that

I gotta be in the minority here, but thank god they got rid of that lace pouch on the tongue for the lows. I hated that thing from the start, and that was also one the reason why I ended up returning the highs and wait for the lows.
I agree. Lacing up/snug on foot can be difficult near the top to grab the laces. The lows are going to God tied hoop shoe. We talking of all time here.

Last edited:
Had an order from Nike and DSG and cancelled the DSG order since it felt good actually hitting on NDC. Leadership “lost” my package and just got a refund:smh:

I guess it just wasn’t meant to be. Any 11.5’s still available anywhere else?

Had an order from Nike and DSG and cancelled the DSG order since it felt good actually hitting on NDC. Leadership “lost” my package and just got a refund:smh:

Damn. Gotta wait til they arrive in hand, you never know these days. Between packages getting lost/stolen or even damaged.

Was at the Reds game tonight and a dude in front of me had on the all red 33's. We started bs'ing, and I asked if he'd seen the 36's yet. He hadn't, so he hopped on GOAT for some reason. I was like man, they're still on NDC. He pulled up the app and ended up ordering the black/Infrareds right from his seat. :rofl:

NDC showing ‘Just a few left’ 11.5 sunset/ year of the tiger cw

Back
Top Bottom