Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

The Lil Flips??
Screenshot_20220508-123947_Chrome.jpg

Agreed it feels early but when I accidentally clicked on the first page of the thread I saw it was created a Year ago almost.

Looks like DSG is listing a release of the XXXVI low on June 2 in a "Ground Up" colorway. I couldn't find any sort of image of this colorway and Googled "Jordan Ground Up" as well as "Nike Ground Up" to see if any other models came in this colorway but I couldn't find anything. Anyone have any information on this XXXVI colorway or anything about this colorway in general?

Daaamn. I didn’t even think of how PF is wider. I’m the guy who wants to keep these but they’re too narrow for my pinky toe. I’m not tryin to drop the extra bread though, US retail is already high

Edit - actually the white/blue PF on Goat in my sz is “only” 230 after fees

The fact that my left shoe is ok but the right one is bad kinda makes me open to trying another pair or maybe the lows. I know people can have a foot bigger/wider than the other but in all my life I’ve never known this to be the case for me

Last edited:
Imo the PF's look amazing with that candy apple sole! Bottoms look durable af not to mention how much deeper the grooves are. Wish they were more easily attainable out in the West but yeah still exited to get my regular pair in 🍀

If I may ask, where did you get them? Stockx?

Imo the PF's look amazing with that candy apple sole! Bottoms look durable af not to mention how much deeper the grooves are. Wish they were more easily attainable out in the West but yeah still exited to get my regular pair in 🍀

If I may ask, where did you get them? Stockx?
id4shoes on ebay

Back
Top Bottom