Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

uh-oh. doesn't sound good. it's giving me that GT Run kind of vibe.
Well yeah, but gotta keep in mind that he very rarely praises any shoe. I can't even remember what was the last shoe that he didn't find a "fatal flaw." He had a video on KD15 earlier this week where he said that he had awful heel slippage, but haven't heard anyone else yet state the same thing.

This Shoeit dude doesn’t like any shoe 😂. He nitpicks the upper and complains about no lockdown over the toe box. I’ve never felt like I needed lockdown on top of the toe box and the upper material is most likely the same as the mids

Last edited:

I’ll have to do a Comparison of the regular 36 vs the low. Excited to get em on the hardwood

Nice vid and thanks for the info!

I tried on a pair last month 1/2 size up and it felt great so I was unsure what size to get.

I have the 35’s and both my regular size.

Looks like I might have to go 1/2 size up for the 36’s.

Quick question, how many shots did it take for you to make that first shot?

I would’ve been out there for a minute! :rofl:

So it’s my first time wearing these and I have the blk/reds and was nervous how tight they are compare to the 34s but been on my feet for a while and they loosen up really well. Think I just need some elite or runner ankle socks.

I’m in for a pair of the infrared lows
B835B9E2-0CEB-45C4-B84F-453737DB8DE0.jpeg

Last edited:

Wha? Sounds great for me! The video could have just been the last 15 seconds where he says there's more room for your toes! Mine get here tomorrow! I'm excited now :lol:

I was planning on playing in my pg6s again but it might be a straight to foot straight to court kinda day :emoji_eyes:

Good to hear. I tried on a midcut pair that a buddy of mine brought to the gym just to get a sense of how the fit feels and I didn’t like the weird narrowness of it. I’m somewhat of a wide-footer so that may be the reason why it felt uncomfortable.

I don’t mind the extra room of the lows. I can tolerate that.

Wha? Sounds great for me! The video could have just been the last 15 seconds where he says there's more room for your toes! Mine get here tomorrow! I'm excited now :lol:

I was planning on playing in my pg6s again but it might be a straight to foot straight to court kinda day :emoji_eyes:
it's not just the roominess I'm worried about but the thin material as well. I skipped on the Runs because they felt really flimsy and my foot was sliding all over. tts was too tight and 1/2 up was too loose. the 36 was just perfect for me with no issues with the fit.

Infrared Lows from Richard's touched down. In just trying them on, they feel just slightly smaller in the toebox, but definitely not as small as the last couple of Lows. Loving them so far, but it's raining like crazy here today, so they'll have to wait for another day to get officially un-ds'ed.

Infrared Lows from Richard's touched down. In just trying them on, they feel just slightly smaller in the toebox, but definitely not as small as the last couple of Lows. Loving them so far, but it's raining like crazy here today, so they'll have to wait for another day to get officially un-ds'ed.
Toe box is smaller than mids? Yikes

Anyone go a full size up? I wanna make these work but I think I need 0.5 up which doesn’t exist. Maybe full size up would work. I’m talking for the court btw.

Toe box is smaller than mids? Yikes

Anyone go a full size up? I wanna make these work but I think I need 0.5 up which doesn’t exist. Maybe full size up would work. I’m talking for the court btw.

Don't hold me to that. What I meant was, I feel like my toe is bumping the end on these which doesn't happen on the mids. They may be a little wider overall, but I'd really need to wear them around again.

Back
Top Bottom