Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

A58AF239-EDB4-4F9A-B4C1-D4E70B552337.png

Sorry if I uploaded it and it’s massive on your screen, it didn’t give me an option on my phone. Just said “Actual Size”, that aside, anyone know what colorway this is?

Nice vid and thanks for the info!

I tried on a pair last month 1/2 size up and it felt great so I was unsure what size to get.

I have the 35’s and both my regular size.

Looks like I might have to go 1/2 size up for the 36’s.

Quick question, how many shots did it take for you to make that first shot?

I would’ve been out there for a minute! :rofl:
Thanks!! It took 7 tries for the underhand half court shot. My son made me do it backwards from half, we were there for a bit…. Lol

Tried on the infrared lows. Fit great on casual try on. I have PTPSD from the infrareds though so I am kind of nervous. Did some jab steps and what not to try to see how they feel, and nothing feels bad. Took off the shoe, felt on the inside around where the pinky toe is and it feels soft enough and giving that I hope it doesn't cause any issues.

The highs were already light, the lows feel insanely so, but the sole definitely feels super firm. Played in the PG6s today because the lows hadn't gotten delivered yet and those are very spongy.

These 36 lows are very firm in the forefoot by contrast. Also that forefoot protrusion feeling that made the mids feel odd is pretty much gone on the lows. Going to try to at least shoot around in them tomorrow. :emoji_fingers_crossed:

Tried on the infrared lows. Fit great on casual try on. I have PTPSD from the infrareds though so I am kind of nervous. Did some jab steps and what not to try to see how they feel, and nothing feels bad. Took off the shoe, felt on the inside around where the pinky toe is and it feels soft enough and giving that I hope it doesn't cause any issues.

The highs were already light, the lows feel insanely so, but the sole definitely feels super firm. Played in the PG6s today because the lows hadn't gotten delivered yet and those are very spongy.

These 36 lows are very firm in the forefoot by contrast. Also that forefoot protrusion feeling that made the mids feel odd is pretty much gone on the lows. Going to try to at least shoot around in them tomorrow. :emoji_fingers_crossed:

I thought that about the firmness too, but since I just walked down the hall and back in them, didn't want to commit to that lol. The lows didn't feel as bouncy to me.

I’m guessing we won’t see Tatum in the lucky charms anymore

That had to have been his worst game of the season… I mean nba career… I mean since college… probably his worst game since he was 6 lol

I’m guessing we won’t see Tatum in the lucky charms anymore

That had to have been his worst game of the season… I mean nba career… I mean since college… probably his worst game since he was 6 lol
any pics of that pair? Didn’t see it posted but he changed to a green pair at half right

Alright, so I actually got to wear my Lows out and about today and I will say that my first impression was incorrect. Once I got them laced properly, the fit improved quite a bit. IMO, definitely wider than the mids, and I'm sure it's got to do with the slight differences in the sidewalls. Again, they are more firm than the mids, but the Zoom is still there. Just don't seem QUITE as bouncy as the mids. Just walking around, I did notice some heel slippage, but could just be a result of not lacing them tight enough.

Back
Top Bottom