Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Size and a half up and they are break in tight on the sides. I have an inch and a half space from my big toe to the front. I cut a pair of ankle socks in half rolled them up to fill the space.
maybe he has some inflammation issues.
Don't know dude. The last Jordans I bought for myself were the 32. Them and 31 feel ok but still tighter than I like. Everything after the 29 mids I have had problems with. The 29 low really f't my left ring toe up to the point I have continuous numbness in it for like five years now. I wear the 30 at work still and it's tight tight. My size is 10.5. 11 leaves to much space in the toe.

They're basketball kicks. They're supposed to be fitting and not loose.

The only ones I can say might be considered tight are the 33's

are you shaped like

fat-dancing-kid-gif-5.gif

Not sure your size but 36s been way easier for like 11 and under and very hard for us 13s

I’m a size 13. Only other pair I have went for were the black/infra and they were easy. With these being “special” I figured they’d be a lil harder but still a basketball shoe.

Oh well I guess. I hoop occasionally at this point in my life so I have older ones still in great condition plus the new black/infra so I have a rotation when need be

Don't know dude. The last Jordans I bought for myself were the 32. Them and 31 feel ok but still tighter than I like. Everything after the 29 mids I have had problems with. The 29 low really f't my left ring toe up to the point I have continuous numbness in it for like five years now. I wear the 30 at work still and it's tight tight. My size is 10.5. 11 leaves to much space in the toe.
I must say you should avoid wearing shoes that would mess up your feet. sell or throw them away if necessary. if you are having some problem wearing those Js, might as well wear these instead.

Attachments

• 5310_11370_0137_016_large_05.jpg
    5310_11370_0137_016_large_05.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 212
They're basketball kicks. They're supposed to be fitting and not loose.

The only ones I can say might be considered tight are the 33's

are you shaped like

fat-dancing-kid-gif-5.gif
Im in good shape for 44. I've been called the Sylvester Stallone of my generation. No, but really have you not felt that Jordan have gotten significantly narrower since the 29. I know you need lockdown for basketball, but this is extreme. I loved how the 20-29 mid felt. That's normal to me. Maybe my feet just got fatter. The next new pair I buy I'll try an 11. Anything over that would be to long though. For reference I wear 10 in reef sandals

I must say you should avoid wearing shoes that would mess up your feet. sell or throw them away if necessary. if you are having some problem wearing those Js, might as well wear these instead.
I could never. I was deprived of Jordans as a child. I started collecting in my mid 20s when I started making money. I have all but 11,13,15,16,17,18,19

I agree with not wearing shoes that don’t fit you right

I actually own a pair of monarchs now kinda got them as a joke but I’ve worn them a whole lot more than I thought I would. They’re comfortable af so I see why the old folks keep a pair

I could never. I was deprived of Jordans as a child. I started collecting in my mid 20s when I started making money. I have all but 11,13,15,16,17,18,19
I feel you and I was also in the same situation as you. I'm just saying that it would be illogical for having shoes that would cause you problems just because you were denied of having them back then. personally, I have returned and passed on some shoes eventhough I like them but caused me in a lot of pain and injury. it's a waste to be honest if you can't wear them as they should. but anyway, it's up to you what you believe is more important, the shoes or your feet?

I agree with not wearing shoes that don’t fit you right

I actually own a pair of monarchs now kinda got them as a joke but I’ve worn them a whole lot more than I thought I would. They’re comfortable af so I see why the old folks keep a pair
same here, Air Monarchs seem to be that joke of a shoe that delivers unexpectedly. I get the point why they are called Dad Shoes considering most middle age guys wear them but the truth is, they are performance shoes that remained to have that conservative 90s shoe look. it is fine and kept the price on the affordable level and I must say, it would have been the goat shoes of the 80s and a great performance shoes from the 90s til this day. just imagine balling in them against the younger kids nowadays.

I feel you and I was also in the same situation as you. I'm just saying that it would be illogical for having shoes that would cause you problems just because you were denied of having them back then. personally, I have returned and passed on some shoes eventhough I like them but caused me in a lot of pain and injury. it's a waste to be honest if you can't wear them as they should. but anyway, it's up to you what you believe is more important, the shoes or your feet?
I didn't know that was going to happen to my foot it just happened though and I blame the red and white 29 low. I've been playing in Jordans all my life and was playing in the 29 mids not long before that injury. I've just started posting on this forum but followed it since the 31 came out. Anyone else complain or found something irregular about the way the 29 low fit. Just seems weird to me why they making these shoes so unforgiving these days. Maybe China trying to hobble us

I didn't know that was going to happen to my foot it just happened though and I blame the red and white 29 low. I've been playing in Jordans all my life and was playing in the 29 mids not long before that injury. I've just started posting on this forum but followed it since the 31 came out. Anyone else complain or found something irregular about the way the 29 low fit. Just seems weird to me why they making these shoes so unforgiving these days. Maybe China trying to hobble us
funny you mention that, Asian release have this performance fit version which is wider than your typical size that we receive. my feet is on the wider side, so it can be unforgiving with certain shoes. like KDs are a big No for me. the Jordan 35 almost destroyed my foot, maybe I could have sued Nike for that. but then you are right, quality control is a big issue that should be addressed especially with a brand like Nike/JB.

I'm really pissed I got 2 Ls this morning from this pack. I've been waiting MONTHS for these to drop. I HATE RESELLERS.
Nike isn't releasing the 36 Rui's here in AU so resellers are my only option. These dropped on nike.com/jp/en last week and I managed to cop them for under retail (including shipping by using a voucher) from snkrdump.com/en which is based in Japan. Note that nike.com/jp/en shows a full size run still available on the 36, so they're an easy cop there. Have used the snkrdump app previously, so can vouch the shoes are legit.

funny you mention that, Asian release have this performance fit version which is wider than your typical size that we receive. my feet is on the wider side, so it can be unforgiving with certain shoes. like KDs are a big No for me. the Jordan 35 almost destroyed my foot, maybe I could have sued Nike for that. but then you are right, quality control is a big issue that should be addressed especially with a brand like Nike/JB.
I know. The Chinese getting the comfortable Jordans and sending us the footwreckers. Master plan

Back
Top Bottom