Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Screenshot_20220831-102942_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Just noticed it was on the Nike app on my mobile. Did not see it initially and it is sold out. I requested to be notified of it's release but, did not receive any notifications. To all those who were able to purchase the shoe, enjoy. Aftermarket with the ridiculous prices for me now.
And now I stand corrected. Moments ago, the shoe was once again available and I was able to purchase the shoe in my size. Not sure what is happening concerning this release on either the app or website.

Thinking of getting the Pf Luka PE lows.

As a wide footer, should I size down from 10.5 to 10?

These are my sizes for other shoes used for ball:

Jordan ie low - sz 10
Jordan 13 flints - sz 10
Jordan 36 mid- sz 10.5
Kobe 8 - sz 10.5

Unfortunately, the stores around my way do not have the regular 36 lows.

For the 35's, the 35 mids fit me sz 10.5

But, the 35 lows were weird for me. sz 10.5 was too narrow on the midfoot, and sz 11 was a little too big on the forefoot.

Last edited:
I like the soles, anything better than icy.

Debating on getting the white soles for the Infrareds because I get tired of icy soles.

1655387002033.jpeg

Finally, someone gets it. It took over a year and over 200 pages in this thread. But they just want to over produce translucent soles with bad traction. Best performance model otherwise.

1662120167877.gif

Where have you been because I've complained about the icy soles months ago and have been complaining for years.

Because I'm tired of soles being

1662120221747.gif

Dropping September 9 on nike.com
air-jordan-xxxvi-tatum-mens-basketball-shoes-0jD1F6.png
Very nice shoe, phenomenal colorway...in my eyes somewhat wasted unfortunately! I will 100% pass on these...to much Tatum flavour all over.

If they had done only the signature on the insoles ala Melo 19's I would have copped for sure, but the badge at the front, even though it's nice, along with the flag and Deuce and everything else is way too much for general appeal IMO.

You have to either really don't care or be a big Tatum fan to endorse this much Tatum on an Air Jordan, which I think most people that buy J's aren't.

Even though he has serious basketball skills, I've been allergic to this guy for a few years already and even more so after the last playoffs.

With that said I can understand why some people may like him and it's perfectly fine, but again as far as shoes are concerned I like to keep my Air Jordan: Jordan's!

Last edited:
Very nice shoe, phenomenal colorway...wasted! I will 100% pass on these...to much Tatum flavour all over.

If they had done only the signature on the insoles ala Melo 19's I would have copped for sure, but the badge at the front, even though it's nice, along with the flag and Deuce and everything else is way too much for general appeal IMO.

You have to either really don't care or be a big Tatum fan to endorse this much Tatum on an Air Jordan, which I think most people that buy J's aren't.

Even though he has serious basketball skills, I've been allergic to this guy for a few years already and even more so after the last playoffs.

With that said I can understand why some people may like him and it's perfectly fine, but again as far as shoes are concerned I like to keep my Air Jordan: Jordan's!

These will be limited. Just like the Luka’s. They only made enough for Tatum fans, so thanks for passing on them.

Very nice shoe, phenomenal colorway...wasted! I will 100% pass on these...to much Tatum flavour all over.

Lol! To be honest I AM a big fan of Tatum, and I literally have to zoom way in at the tongue badge logo to even see it say his name. What about the flag? Insoles you barely see and obviously, none of this visible when wearing.

The tongue JT logo on his Olympic PE pair is way more.

Could respond to your playoff comment but won’t lol. First team all nba. Great year and player.

Lol! To be honest I AM a big fan of Tatum, and I literally have to zoom way in at the tongue badge logo to even see it say his name. What about the flag? Insoles you barely see and obviously, none of this visible when wearing.

The tongue JT logo on his Olympic PE pair is way more.

Could respond to your playoff comment but won’t lol. First team all nba. Great year and player.
Like I said, I can perfectly understand why many people love him and they should for several good reasons and guy has got skills. To play in the NBA or even at the D1 level, you have to have crazy mad skills, end of the debate. People in general have absolutely no clue how much or what it takes to get to that level, no matter if you're a bench player or whatever, so respect for that, plus he's an all-star so for me there's nothing to debate in that regards. Like you said: great year none the less and nobody can take that away from him. As for the rest, to each his own.

I've read pretty much all of the debates on the subject here on NT especially in the last 2 years and it is not something I want to get involved in.

As an Air Jordan and Jordan fan, my comment was more of a general comment in relation to the shoes as I am disappointed they made this colorway a JT PE, especially as we didn't get much variety in regards to black based 36's.
And I just like the jumpman better, even though the badge is really well executed.(reminds me a bit of an I3 logo from a distance for some reason)

Moreover I really hope I haven't offended anyone, because it is not how I meant it to be. I apologize if I didn't express myself clearly enough the first time around.
Nothing at all against the flag either, it's just that you really have to be a die hard fan. With that said, from a design standpoint it is very nicely integrated with the pull stap to be honest, it's just that it is not for everyone, just like many other JT related very intricate details on the shoe, and all added up together they're everywhere you look and it might be for a too specific type of clientele and that doesn't appeal to the average AJ buyer,
nothing more.

If I was a JT fan, I'd be probably super happy though as it is very nicely done, so very glad for you guys if this one floats your boat.

Cheers man!

Last edited:
As an Air Jordan and Jordan fan, my comment was more of a general comment in relation to the shoes as I am disappointed they made this colorway a JT PE, especially as we didn't get much variety in regards to black based 36's.

Lol. The only reason this colorway exists is because of Tatum and his Mustang. I get being disappointed about the lack of variety in black colorways, but let’s not act like Jordan Brand had made this colorway already and decided to just attach it to Jayson Tatum. If JT’s car happened to be volt colored or pink, then that would be the color we’d be getting. JT’s car just happens to be black, so it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom