Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

try to double up/layer on your right foot with a heavier cotton sock on top of your usual one. If you do not want to put 2 one over the other because it gets too tight at the toe, you could use a longer crew sock for that foot and you fold the sock back down underneath your midfoot so you'll have 2 layers at the heel but only one at the toes.

Both ways usually work very well, it's just a matter of preference.

Now go get these 10.5 back! :rofl:

But more seriously, bring your game socks with you at the store when not sure and try it out no matter what strategy you chose in the end, that will prevent you from going back and forth or ending up regretting your decision later on whenever buying new shoes.
Lmao bro your post made me say f it and I went and rebought the 10.5. I just ran games in them for 3 hours and with a runners loop I was able to get 90% of the heel slip to go away. I started experiencing the pinky toe chafing on very specific plays but for the most part it wasn’t affecting me.

These were super fun to play in and I imagine it’ll only get better as the insole molds to my feet. It’s weird I still think they fit a little long but after getting the pinky toe rub I don’t think I’d be able to make a size 10 work in game situations. I’ll be sending them back officially and stick with the 10.5. If the mids supposedly fit a bit more narrow and tighter than the lows I feel they would accommodate me way better. May scoop a pair up on the low if I can find one.

The description on these says canvas like. material. Could you give us your take and are they more of lifestyle premium pair or are they built for hooping?

Thanks.
it is a completely different upper material. More like the Jordan 29 than the 36. And I’m planning on playing in them so I hope they are ok. I’ll get you a close up later.

Thinking about picking up my first pair before these are inevitably gone. Was very close to grabbing the first lights at the outlets last week but ultimately decided to pass on the colorway.

I mostly hoop in lows but any opinions on the mid vs low top versions? Also does the translucent outsole perform worse? Every colorway I’ve had my eye on has translucent.
How much? I bought them for $140 before Christmas last year.Nothin was shipping nothing else was coming out. Still regret because the cosmic energy went on sale right after.

Tak
Starting to get frustrated with hoop shoes and my weird *** feet. I swear half the shoes I buy always give me heel slip in my right foot but there’s no way I could tolerate a half size down for my left foot. I really feel like my left is a 10.5 but right is a 10.

Doesn’t matter how tight I tie the laces I usually get heel slip in my right or then the midfoot pain becomes unbearable from the laces being too tight. I’m starting to think maybe my socks are affecting fit. I always wear the ankle cut elite socks but I’m starting to think maybe they have a slick material that causes my foot to slide around in the shoe. Anyone have any alternatives? Take the insoles out your 30s and put um up in there

lynchpin33 lynchpin33 sorry it took so long…
663090CF-1E6F-4C7C-9BC1-41D8592DE080.jpeg
5C67EB0C-3103-4098-9616-5A91A04E8841.jpeg

lynchpin33 lynchpin33 sorry it took so long…
663090CF-1E6F-4C7C-9BC1-41D8592DE080.jpeg
5C67EB0C-3103-4098-9616-5A91A04E8841.jpeg
Thank you for sharing the pictures. Much appreciated. I contacted Nike customer service yesterday concerning the shipping status of my order for the Air Jordan XXXVI 36 "El Matadors" for there has been NO updated shipping status. The representative stated that due to FOUR distribution centers being down due to scheduled maintenance and upgrades during the Labor Day holiday week, shipping has been affected. The rep stated my order is scheduled for delivery for tomorrow, Friday September 9th, but, doubt that is happening.

UNDS my Orewood Lows (PF) today (got several compliments) for the first time and traction is great. Fit is a little big and slight heel slippage. Other then that great, better then XXXIV Lows even though I like those too. However I like my XXXV highs better then both. But as you know not fair to compare lows to a sophisticated high.

I noticed the heel slipping a little in my lows as well. Only wore em for about an hour to shoot around in outside. They got a little better as I wore them longer. One thing that helped was that I put the lacelock up at the top eyelet. When it was in the factory placement it felt like it was shifting the laces enough that they weren't locking down where they were supposed to. I wonder if an 11.5 would work in the lows better than the 12 I got for the flight schools. Another diff between the flight schools and the lows is an extra toe reinforcement piece, kind of like the toe cap on OG jordan 10s. Looks like matadors have something like it as well. That + the jacquard makes the flight schools fit a liiiitttle snugger than the orewood lows. My hoop season is basically over though.

1662725573585.png

App is trash,
last couple times tried using it generates the same Error to add then Error log in then Error on payment and lastly..
Soldout { to Bots }
Done.
So thankful to have began collecting before this modern era **** is too much.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom