Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Screenshot_20210924-100244_Nike.jpg

Who’s all going for the purps in the AM?
GOT' em!
Pictures don't do it justice: the design is awesome and every detail is suberbly incorporated, the colors are really poppin' . I like the materials, the attention to detail and the craftsmanship is perfect.

As soon as I opened that box, I immediately got this feeling I had back in the day when getting those earlier Jordan models, they have that very same essence, a feeling that's hard to explain but those shoes ''communicate'' and to me they absolutely nailed it!

Yesterday I put'em next to my infrared 34 and my 35 CoG and my 12 year old was like:'' dad, it's like we live in the future and I get that same feeling you got with the OG's back then or looking at the poster with all of the original Air Jordans side to side'' ...and I was like ''Amen son!''

Conclusion: very high quality, great performer, beautiful to look at and innovative, future classic within this newer Air Jordan era, for sure!
Don't sleep on the 36 NT!

:rofl:

Gave Tatum a pass & copped the first lights.

Anyways, we back baby!!
Mods realized who they was dealin’ wit.. pleaded & begged me not to leave the forums.
The General’s back baby 🔥

039C20C5-741D-4BE2-B7D6-9E84EC39BB51.png

Glad to hear that you supported Tatum after finding out that he doesn’t like kids.

Tatum’s excited and welcomes you to the club of not liking kids.

1632526770082.gif

So the 36 thread is officially dead lmao

That's what happens when you release a shiny purple CW w/an orange translucent sole as your marketed release.. Anyone who complains about Color ways again and also just bought that release is the problem.

I imagine everyone looking at their shoes in 10 years.. “And these son are the Rui Hachimura’s and Kia nurses.”, I imagine yall explaining to your kids. When they say, “who’s that, dad?” Lol. Also, 100 bucks if anyone stops you and sais, “nice Kia Nurses bro”! Lol. Hahaha

At least we can tell our Kids Jayson Tatum was a good player who hates children. Lol (dumbest part of this thread)

Stoked for the Chicago CW (or psychic energy. Dumbest name)

I'm negative today. But the shoe over all is really nIce. Just hate JB marketing lately

That's what happens when you release a shiny purple CW w/an orange translucent sole as your marketed release.. Anyone who complains about Color ways again and also just bought that release is the problem.

I imagine everyone looking at their shoes in 10 years.. “And these son are the Rui Hachimura’s and Kia nurses.”, I imagine yall explaining to your kids. When they say, “who’s that, dad?” Lol. Also, 100 bucks if anyone stops you and sais, “nice Kia Nurses bro”! Lol. Hahaha

At least we can tell our Kids Jayson Tatum was a good player who hates children. Lol (dumbest part of this thread)

I'm negative today. But the shoe over all is really nIce. Just hate JB marketing lately

Hey man, Jordan Brand is Jordan Brand.

Wasn’t this the first colorway released of the last model?
1632585539188.jpeg

Sounds like you’re no longer part of Jordan Brand’s target demographic. The sooner you accept this, the less angry you’ll be. Lol

Back
Top Bottom