Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Slowly building the stash because in due time, XXXVIs shall get the recognition they deserve imo!
20211216_221227_remastered.jpg

ehhhh… >D

34’s classics.

Best modern aj sig in YEARS…
31s and 34s are fire. Don't have 36s yet. Haven't worn my 35s yet
I LOVE my Chicago 34s. They’re the best new Jordan in almost 20 years. But I don’t see many people clamoring for them or retros of anything from the past decade-plus of new Air Jordan game shoe releases. Apparently JB doesn’t even think people want OG 17s lol

Last edited:
Speaking of 31s. Looking back Damn near every colorway was fire and they released about 30 pairs 😂. Great sneaker. I played in my black/royals once though and felt like I was on ice. Outside of that it was perfect.

Man, I LOVED the 31's! I had to force myself to not buy some of them haha. I'm not even sure how many pairs I ended up with. They were a super easy casual wear, too. Probably my favorite of this new run since the 30's, but I also really like the 35's.

I’m not sure any new Jordan will ever become what they once were especially what the man wore on court. But for me, I still get pumped for the new models. The 34 and 36 have been stellar on court too so that’s a huge plus !!
Whaaat about the 35s?? 35 lows are super comfy, would make great playin shoes.

I’m not sure any new Jordan will ever become what they once were especially what the man wore on court. But for me, I still get pumped for the new models. The 34 and 36 have been stellar on court too so that’s a huge plus !!

Of course they’ll never become what they once were, it’s a different time period.

The Jordan’s that Jordan never wore on court 15 and under are treated differently than the ones that he did wear.

So why would shoes a decade plus after he retired be thought of in the same regard as original Jordan’s?

That time period and feeling is gone, it’ll never be that way again.

Now it’s time to embrace the new for what it is, new.

I think the popularity might be worse if they didn't incorporate design cues from the 30-year-prior models in every year's shoe since the 31. It gives us something to anticipate for the new shoe (like what they'll bring from the 7 to the 37).
Otherwise, they're glorified HyperDunks for JB athletes without signatures.

I think the popularity might be worse if they didn't incorporate design cues from the 30-year-prior models in every year's shoe since the 31. It gives us something to anticipate for the new shoe (like what they'll bring from the 7 to the 37).
Otherwise, they're glorified HyperDunks for JB athletes without signatures.

I was with you until you said glorified Hyperdunks. :rolleyes

Whaaat about the 35s?? 35 lows are super comfy, would make great playin shoes.
the 35s were the what could have been. I loved them initially til that damn plate crap messed up my foot. eliminating that plate crap would have made the shoe great. on the otherhand, having the 36 is the best decision yet. love playing in the 36 more than my beloved 34s.

Back
Top Bottom