Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

That picture of Luka's shoes just show what kind of forces NBA players put their footwear through. Look at that Eclipse Plate paint cracking, who here can say the same about their own 35 Lows? :D
Exactly what I was thinking too!

I went ahead and immediately inspected my 35s to see if any cracks had developed recently, fearing they might have had the same faith without me noticing, but nah!
All 3 pairs still in top shape!

Last edited:
That picture of Luka's shoes just show what kind of forces NBA players put their footwear through. Look at that Eclipse Plate paint cracking, who here can say the same about their own 35 Lows? :D

Exactly what I was thinking too!

I went ahead and immediately inspected my 35s to see if any cracks had developed recently, fearing they might have dad the same faith without me noticing, but nah!
All 3 pairs still in top shape!

Luka’s probably between 230-250 pounds who wears his shoes for professional basketball. He also doesn’t appear to wear new pairs each game so the shoes he wears are broken in and well worn.

Most others 35’s will be just fine for being modeled in and taking pictures for the gram.

1641424892332.gif

Wow! Daegu is totally different from Seoul! I used to see people campout in Itaewon and Gangnam for Foamposites! My gym owner had to pay 100,000 won over retail for Concords. The only beef I have with Japan, Hong Kong, and Korea is the size. I couldn’t find a 12 or a 12.5. My Korean homie had to get his cousin to ship his 33s from Philadelphia.

if you want the big size you have to deal with the Mama-san in Osan, the hook up store she runs there apparently has everything but i'm too lazy to drive and check her store out, 3hrs one way just not for me with how they drive here

Luka’s probably between 230-250 pounds who wears his shoes for professional basketball. He also doesn’t appear to wear new pairs each game so the shoes he wears are broken in and well worn.

Most others 35’s will be just fine for being modeled in and taking pictures for the gram.

1641424892332.gif
You are 100% right.

Mine are still holding up so far but I weigh 50lbs less, so minus about 1/5 which is significantly less, plus I have a pretty decent shoes rotation overall so that might explain it, even though I spend a few hours hooping pretty much every day.

You are 100% right.

Mine are still holding up so far but I weigh 50lbs less, so minus about 1/5 which is significantly less, plus I have a pretty decent shoes rotation overall so that might explain it, even though I spend a few hours hooping pretty much every day.
I would guess once they start to get worn out, those stress mark would show like fireworks. basically, they are ugly once break-in really sets in. probably the reason why they change that in the 36. as most people here criticized before, the Ear Jordans have an ear infection.

Back
Top Bottom