Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

:pimp:

Attachments

• 6A2B2109-0EB5-4412-AF53-17C996794782.jpeg
    6A2B2109-0EB5-4412-AF53-17C996794782.jpeg
    341 KB · Views: 331
Got excited cause J23 has the rui 36 se on the calendar in a couple months and I was thinking its a new shoe, but I forgot the glory and the first colorways are actually SEs.

Anyway, you'd think they'll have some lows come out by the end of February or early March. Guess we'll see.

Got excited cause J23 has the rui 36 se on the calendar in a couple months and I was thinking its a new shoe, but I forgot the glory and the first colorways are actually SEs.

Anyway, you'd think they'll have some lows come out by the end of February or early March. Guess we'll see.
you still feel the mids were too high? have the 36s and they feel lower than my typical mids.

JB,

Can you start measuring tongues for reasonable height?

Screenshot_20220117-152112_Chrome.jpg

Thank you.
He’s def one of the players that asks for taller tongues on his pairs.. There’s a couple guys with PEs that have the taller tongues. Was really noticeable on the 35s..

Blake Griffin had some 34s with taller tongues, and those shoes looked sooo much better with the jumpman and flight script up above the laces. Wish they woulda been like that in the retail 34s.

Rui Hachimura today. First I thought it was one of the 35s, because of the colorblocking. Still could be but I couldn't find a direct matchup and he has only been wearing the 36s since he started practicing and playing again.

rui36s.JPG
rui35s.JPG

The bottom of the sole is colored, maybe a dark lavender or that colored pattern sole they sometimes use. I think it's the 36s because you can kind of see that sheath thing.

You can also get hints of a blueish purple on the toe, which feels like the 35 color blocking.

rui36s2.JPG

My bad for the Zapruder shots.

They closely resemble these, which Jason Tatum wore first on December 1st and in a few other games since, but I don't think it's that exact pair because of what looks like blue on the toe (and I don't think it's reflections from the court). Also there just seems to be a lot more coral and color on the collar of Ruis shoes.

tatum.png

So what are they. 35s? 36s? Something else? My fault if it's obvious, I missed a few weeks of looking.

Back
Top Bottom