Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Again never said anything about zion.

this isn’t hard. You said Luka pretty much hasn’t done anything to be thrown on a flagship. They’ve thrown Zion on the flagship and he literally hasn’t done half of what Luka has. Therefore by your “facts” and you’re straightforward stance, you’re wrong.

this isn’t hard. You said Luka pretty much hasn’t done anything to be thrown on a flagship. They’ve thrown Zion on the flagship and he literally hasn’t done half of what Luka has. Therefore by your “facts” and you’re straightforward stance, you’re wrong.

I named only 2 players (which it is a fact that both deserved flagship status) outside of Jordan who are flagship worthy. Never debated in regards to signature worthy.

I named only 2 players (which it is a fact that both deserved flagship status) outside of Jordan who are flagship worthy. Never debated in regards to signature worthy.

And I named a player who they threw the flagship on with nowhere near the accomplishments and less than half the games played than Luka when you said he was not flagship good enough. Which is asinine. You said Luka had no where near the accomplishments and accolades (some nonsense about double standards and false narratives) of having the flagship and stated it as “facts.” I simply stated another athlete who absolutely didn’t deserve it, yet threw the flagship on him two years in a row and then bounced into his own sig. if anyone deserves a sig or put on the flagship like they did this year and the tail end of last year, it’s him with his increase in popularity and exposure.

Last edited:
And I named a player who they threw the flagship on with nowhere near the accomplishments and less than half the games played than Luka when you said he was not flagship good enough. Which is asinine. You said Luka had no where near the accomplishments and accolades (some nonsense about double standards and false narratives) of having the flagship and stated it as “facts.” I simply stated another athlete who absolutely didn’t deserve it, yet threw the flagship on him two years in a row and then bounced into his own sig. if anyone deserves a sig or put on the flagship like they did this year and the tail end of last year, it’s him with his increase in popularity and exposure.

I hear you however you are not reading or understanding what I said. Not once have I said luka is not sig worthy. As well the fact that I did NOT mention zion as one of the two players flagship worthy, means that I agree with you in regards to that. However I did NOT nor am I saying that zion or luka is not good.

short answer, Luka is getting the Steph Curry treatment. Luka won't get his own line unless he gets out of Nike.

At the Las Vegas Aces vs Phoenix Mercury game - Shey Peddy

1633308749818.png

1633308594850.png

Air Jordan XXXVI
CZ2650-100
White/University Red-Black
Fall ‘21

Air Jordan XXXVI
CZ2650-101
White/Sport Blue-Black
Holiday ‘21

Air Jordan XXXVI
CZ2650-001
Black/Infrared 23
Holiday ‘21

Infrareds on FNL calendar for the twenty eighth now too (in addition to DTLR). Probably will get pushed back like everything else, but can't wait to see what these look like.

Infrareds on FNL calendar for the twenty eighth now too (in addition to DTLR). Probably will get pushed back like everything else, but can't wait to see what these look like.
I’m wondering if it might be the sport blue colorway on the 28th. The psychic energy was supposed to drop last month, and the infrareds have shown up on some calendars for December. We’ll shall see…

I’m wondering if it might be the sport blue colorway on the 28th. The psychic energy was supposed to drop last month, and the infrareds have shown up on some calendars for December. We’ll shall see…

Guess we'll see, but with 2 different retailers having specifically the black/infrareds releasing that day, seems they're next up after the chicagos.

Back
Top Bottom