Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Same here! lol. I'm still waiting on Jordan 36s to ship, but I've played in the Freak 3, GT Cut, and KD 14. They're all great shoes (KD 14s are my fave) but I'M WASHED lol. I've lost a lot confidence on the court. Shoes are fire though. I blame the pandemic.
I'm suffering from this right now >>> https://www.physio-pedia.com/Knee_Crepitus

so far, my right knee is improving with some occasional pain. the left knee though is still highly bothersome. I'm down to 1 knee brace. right now, I'm trying to strengthen my hamstrings and do some stationary cycling. just getting back to doing some better sprints but my jumps are a no-no as of the moment.

Black/infrared23 release date is on Black Friday according to Footlocker Au

right-dr-evil.gif

People aren't in to the new model like retros, resell wouldn't be high

I play in em, so I like getting them from Nike, then returns are easy, even after playing in them. Get em from resellers and that's it. Not to mention I'm 13 gang, so the 'resell wouldn't be high' thing almost never applies to us. But thanks. I just hate that it'll be black friday and in the midst of erybody and they momma shopping online. Whether it's the Nike app or SNKRS it's going to be a mess. But I'm probably in luck like dude with the Dr. Evil gif surmises - they'll probably get pushed back :nthat:

Hmmmm, i must say I'm underwhelmed seeing the 36.
They are not bad, but after having the 31, 32, 33 and 34, i personally find the new air Jordans being on a decline since the 35.
There is no wow effect or even no intriguing design element to shock me.
Feels like when i saw the 30 which was rather like a minimal upgrade over the 29.

This is just the white/black/red with the red being brighter and no white...while it's a decent colorway, it doesn't pop like the original VI's. Should have used some 3M somewhere too. Needed something more creative here, these are too derivative of the white colorway that already released, and I'm tired of soles that don't look fresh for very long so I'm out.

I play in em, so I like getting them from Nike, then returns are easy, even after playing in them. Get em from resellers and that's it. Not to mention I'm 13 gang, so the 'resell wouldn't be high' thing almost never applies to us. But thanks. I just hate that it'll be black friday and in the midst of erybody and they momma shopping online. Whether it's the Nike app or SNKRS it's going to be a mess. But I'm probably in luck like dude with the Dr. Evil gif surmises - they'll probably get pushed back :nthat:
what do you mean return after playing? Fellow size 13er

Back
Top Bottom