Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Does Luka have his own thread on here ?

There's another Luka fan on here somewhere. I assumed once the news came out of his own sig that somebody would make a thread. But maybe that guy is waiting for some kind of hint of images or a timeline or something. Not a lot of info on luka's sig yet. As soon as there's a sketch or a blurry screenshot, someone will probably make a thread 👍

^^^ I’m wearing the Zoom Separate, the shoe Luka has been wearing, and it’s damn nice on court. Good cushioning, great court feel, great fit and traction, and looks decent too. All for $110…
0AE0A9E0-439D-4B4F-BD60-429E54587723.jpeg
arch is higher than the heel, really cool arch support. bottom loaded shank and zoom

Yeah, they have actually produced a LOT of good shoes for team. Jumpman Pro, swift 6, vindicate, pro strong, shogun, team post, FBI, cp3 2-9, Melo 5.5, 8,9,10,11, Superfly 1-4, and others.

But you are correct - recently, the cp3 line was good on court - the rest were below lackluster.

The only non-Jordan shoe from JB that I liked were the Trunners and even then, the tech at that time was lacking. The first Team Jordan shoe wasn’t bad. Other than that, the list you just made sounds like stuff that would be all over the hash walls in a factory outlet. Would not buy any of those if they were retro’d.

I loved cp3s line. They were always usually good on court and looked good too. Hated that they didn’t release the 13 because it may have been the best looking pair in line. Top 3 atleast.

The only non-Jordan shoe from JB that I liked were the Trunners and even then, the tech at that time was lacking. The first Team Jordan shoe wasn’t bad. Other than that, the list you just made sounds like stuff that would be all over the hash walls in a factory outlet. Would not buy any of those if they were retro’d.
I liked the trunners too but couldn't seem to pull the trigger on them.

I loved cp3s line. They were always usually good on court and looked good too. Hated that they didn’t release the 13 because it may have been the best looking pair in line. Top 3 atleast.
I liked the cp3 line from an aesthetics side. Although over the years, the cushion has become shot and felt like bricks.

That wasn’t what was said. Retro was never brought up. It was said anything but the sig line was trash.

There's another Luka fan on here somewhere. I assumed once the news came out of his own sig that somebody would make a thread. But maybe that guy is waiting for some kind of hint of images or a timeline or something. Not a lot of info on luka's sig yet. As soon as there's a sketch or a blurry screenshot, someone will probably make a thread 👍
I’m a giant Mavs fan and love Luka. I’m following every possible thing I can 😂 However, Dirk and Jet will forever be my favorite.

That wasn’t what was said. Retro was never brought up. It was said anything but the sig line was trash.
That’s what I mean - if they retro’d the shoes, I, along with many others, would not buy them, because they’re whack.

That’s what I mean - if they retro’d the shoes, I, along with many others, would not buy them, because they’re whack.

I bought a pair of Melo 1.5 retro although not the colorway I was hoping for I still love the mix design and for me it looks better than both the AJ1&2 which I think are ugly shoes

PF? It's interesting that on the Champs release calendar they have a picture of the Infrared colorway releasing on 3/31 but the listed colorway is Black/Iridescent. On the FTL release calendar they have a picture of the Infrared releasing on 3/31 but only in grade school. Has there been a more weird and confusing rollout of a Jordan signature shoe in recent memory?

Back
Top Bottom