Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Buy what you like my guy, don’t worry about anyone else 🔥
I picked them up too off Richard's! We like what we like!
My only question is why the hell were the size 14's so hard to come by. Richard's had these in stock as of last night, but no 14. This morning I refreshed luckily and they were there, so I copped - and it said like 3 remaining. NDC finally stocked the page, either no 14's or they sold out that fast. What Da hell...

Any idea?
00308CFE-BBAD-4D4F-8C7C-903FC52500EF.jpeg

Debating on buying the pair dubbed "Luka." The only reason I would buy them is just because it has his name attached to them. Just wish they had his logo or something on them. Seems like they made a subpar color and decided to throw them on his feet for marketing lol.
I hear you, as a Mavs fan, I'd like to collect as much Luka PEs as possible. That being said, that cw ain't it!

I got a guy with a swoosh account that was able to hook it up with the flight school pair. Coming in this week. The flight schools are pretty ugly IMO but I'm in desperate need of some new hoop shoes and these kept flying in all colorways, high and low, size 12. Would've preferred the lows but I didn't wanna keep waiting around cuz I'm sure the upcoming colorways are gonna sell out, too. For $120 after discount + tax I'll take it.

Back
Top Bottom